While many schools may combine their sports scholarships for cross country with track and field, there’s definitely a difference in the two types of athletes. Track and field has a higher focus on quick sprinters, long and high jumpers, and impressive javelin and shot-put throwers. Both male and female athletes may be able to find track and field scholarships to help them pay for college tuition. Keep in mind that competitive NCAA track and field scholarships also require students to maintain a minimum GPA, so be sure to keep your options open for other scholarships that look at your performance on the field, in the classroom, and in the community. Don’t let money for college be another hurdle in your way. Start your track and field scholarship search with this directory, and apply online today!
This award is available for Florida resident students who will be enrolled in a University of North ...
This scholarship is available for upperclass undergraduate women who are majoring in communications ...
This award is available to current high school seniors in California who have a parent, grandparent,...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Miami-Dade or Broward counties in Florida w...
This scholarship is available for female graduating seniors at Sullivan East High School in Bluff Ci...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Grainger, Jeffe...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore who are active in athletics. Appl...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
U.S. high school seniors with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher who will graduate form Hinkly H...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend a high school in Berks County, Penn....
This scholarship is available for high school seniors, college freshman, and college sophomores who ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship