While many schools may combine their sports scholarships for cross country with track and field, there’s definitely a difference in the two types of athletes. Track and field has a higher focus on quick sprinters, long and high jumpers, and impressive javelin and shot-put throwers. Both male and female athletes may be able to find track and field scholarships to help them pay for college tuition. Keep in mind that competitive NCAA track and field scholarships also require students to maintain a minimum GPA, so be sure to keep your options open for other scholarships that look at your performance on the field, in the classroom, and in the community. Don’t let money for college be another hurdle in your way. Start your track and field scholarship search with this directory, and apply online today!
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore who are active in athletics. Appl...
This scholarship is available for U.S. women who are active in sports. Applicants must be currently ...
This award is available for graduating high school seniors in Massachusetts who identify as gay, les...
The scholarship is open to U.S. legal residents of the six New England states, namely, Connecticut, ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are runners or are active in track and fie...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend a high school in Berks County, Penn....
U.S. high school seniors with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher who will graduate form Hinkly H...
This award is available for current high school seniors who are graduating from John Jay High School...
This award is available to female high school seniors in Dutchess County New York who are involved i...
This award is available to currently graduating high school seniors at Beacon High School, John Jay ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship