While many schools may combine their sports scholarships for cross country with track and field, there’s definitely a difference in the two types of athletes. Track and field has a higher focus on quick sprinters, long and high jumpers, and impressive javelin and shot-put throwers. Both male and female athletes may be able to find track and field scholarships to help them pay for college tuition. Keep in mind that competitive NCAA track and field scholarships also require students to maintain a minimum GPA, so be sure to keep your options open for other scholarships that look at your performance on the field, in the classroom, and in the community. Don’t let money for college be another hurdle in your way. Start your track and field scholarship search with this directory, and apply online today!
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
This scholarship is available for U.S. women who are active in sports. Applicants must be currently ...
This award is available to current high school seniors in California who have a parent, grandparent,...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend high school in Houston, Texas; Chica...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County, Florida who are planni...
This scholarship is available for current high school seniors residing in Hillsborough County, Flori...
This scholarship is available for Latino/Latina youth under age 25 with a preference for students in...
This award is available for U.S. citizens who have been living in Washington state, Oregon, Idaho, M...
This award is for U.S. high seniors graduating from Nicholas County High School who are athletes and...
This award is for U.S. female students who are graduating from South Charleston High School. The app...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship