If you can talk money and business, you want in on the conversation. Having a degree in accounting means that you have the expert financial knowledge that today’s businesses need — and at a growing demand. If you’re on your way to becoming a certified public accountant (CPA), or if you plan to purse a field in private, government, or nonprofit accounting, job opportunities are growing in all fields. If you’ve started crunching the numbers and figuring out your college budget, you may find that you need a little more money to help cover the costs. That’s where accounting scholarships can really help! Different organizations and career groups, like the American Institute for CPAs (AICPA), offer accounting scholarships to help pay for college or grad school. Search our list of scholarships for accounting majors, and apply to awards online. For an even more personalized list, be sure to create a Unigo profile for a customized list of awards.
The AfterCollege Business scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who a...
This award is available for U.S. women who are entering their fourth or fifth year of accounting edu...
This award is available for U.S. students who have been influenced by small business ownership.
U.S. and Canadian citizens who are current undergraduate students with grade point averages of 3.0 o...
The Sylvan Landau Scholarship is available for Dallas-area high school seniors and undergraduate stu...
This award is available for undergraduate students residing in Kent or Ottawa County, Michigan. App...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors who will be attending college in the fall. Applicants mus...
This award is available high school seniors residing in Dutchess County, New York. Applicants must p...
This scholarship is available for graduating seniors at Roy C. Ketcham High School who demonstrate l...
This award is available for current seniors at Arlington Highschool in New York state. Applicants m...
This award is available for current high school seniors and undergraduate students who are residents...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship