If you can talk money and business, you want in on the conversation. Having a degree in accounting means that you have the expert financial knowledge that today’s businesses need — and at a growing demand. If you’re on your way to becoming a certified public accountant (CPA), or if you plan to purse a field in private, government, or nonprofit accounting, job opportunities are growing in all fields. If you’ve started crunching the numbers and figuring out your college budget, you may find that you need a little more money to help cover the costs. That’s where accounting scholarships can really help! Different organizations and career groups, like the American Institute for CPAs (AICPA), offer accounting scholarships to help pay for college or grad school. Search our list of scholarships for accounting majors, and apply to awards online. For an even more personalized list, be sure to create a Unigo profile for a customized list of awards.
This award is for U.S. college juniors and seniors and graduate/professional students who are of Nat...
This scholarship is open to American Indian, Alaskan Native, or Native Hawaiian students who reside ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who have a pas...
This scholarship is available for graduates of Ashland Community High School in Ashland, Maine. Appl...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students who have been residents of Mai...
This scholarship is available for U.S. women who are pursuing a Ph.D. in accounting. Applicants must...
U.S. minority students who are enrolled or plan to enroll in a doctoral accounting program are eligi...
This scholarship is open to female undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in accountin...
This scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate- or graduate-lev...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are Hispanic or of Hi...
This undergraduate award is for U.S. junior or senior college stduents of Latino descent studying bu...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship