If you can talk money and business, you want in on the conversation. Having a degree in accounting means that you have the expert financial knowledge that today’s businesses need — and at a growing demand. If you’re on your way to becoming a certified public accountant (CPA), or if you plan to purse a field in private, government, or nonprofit accounting, job opportunities are growing in all fields. If you’ve started crunching the numbers and figuring out your college budget, you may find that you need a little more money to help cover the costs. That’s where accounting scholarships can really help! Different organizations and career groups, like the American Institute for CPAs (AICPA), offer accounting scholarships to help pay for college or grad school. Search our list of scholarships for accounting majors, and apply to awards online. For an even more personalized list, be sure to create a Unigo profile for a customized list of awards.
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who reside in Rhode Island and ...
This award is available for currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students who are African Am...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who have a declared concentration in accounting and intend...
This fellowship is available for international and U.S. students who will be college juniors or seni...
This scholarship is open to U.S. and international licensed radio amateurs (general class or higher)...
This scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate- or graduate-lev...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate students who are members of Future Farmers of America. The appl...
This award is available for U.S. members of the Future Farmers of America (FFA) who are pursuing a f...
This award is available for members of the Future Farmers of America (FFA) who are enrolled or plann...
This award is available for Ohio high school seniors and undergraduate students who are members of F...
This award is available for current high school seniors who are members of the Future Farmers of Ame...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship