If you can talk money and business, you want in on the conversation. Having a degree in accounting means that you have the expert financial knowledge that today’s businesses need — and at a growing demand. If you’re on your way to becoming a certified public accountant (CPA), or if you plan to purse a field in private, government, or nonprofit accounting, job opportunities are growing in all fields. If you’ve started crunching the numbers and figuring out your college budget, you may find that you need a little more money to help cover the costs. That’s where accounting scholarships can really help! Different organizations and career groups, like the American Institute for CPAs (AICPA), offer accounting scholarships to help pay for college or grad school. Search our list of scholarships for accounting majors, and apply to awards online. For an even more personalized list, be sure to create a Unigo profile for a customized list of awards.
This award is available to Missouri high school seniors who are planning to attend an eligible Misso...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are...
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who feel passionately abou...
Illinois residents with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher who demonstrate financial need and ar...
The Pauls Scholarship is available to LGBT students, allies, and the children of LGBT parents who ha...
The AfterCollege Business scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who a...
This scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate- or graduate-lev...
This award is available to U.S students who are planning to attend the University of North Florida's...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who graduated from Fletcher, Terry Parker or Sandalw...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are incoming freshmen at the University of North...
This award is for U.S. students who plan to attend the University of North Florida as incoming fresh...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship