If you can talk money and business, you want in on the conversation. Having a degree in accounting means that you have the expert financial knowledge that today’s businesses need — and at a growing demand. If you’re on your way to becoming a certified public accountant (CPA), or if you plan to purse a field in private, government, or nonprofit accounting, job opportunities are growing in all fields. If you’ve started crunching the numbers and figuring out your college budget, you may find that you need a little more money to help cover the costs. That’s where accounting scholarships can really help! Different organizations and career groups, like the American Institute for CPAs (AICPA), offer accounting scholarships to help pay for college or grad school. Search our list of scholarships for accounting majors, and apply to awards online. For an even more personalized list, be sure to create a Unigo profile for a customized list of awards.
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Linn County, Iowa. Applicants must demonstr...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are currently high school seniors at a Maryland ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors from the following Illinois counties: Boo...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate and/or graduate students who are graduates of a high ...
This scholarship is open to Kansas high school seniors who will attend a Kansas college or universit...
This scholarship is open to entering first-year or transfer students pursuing a full-time undergradu...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are residents of Lancaster County, Nebraska...
This award is available for high school seniors who are residents of Lancaster County, Nebraska and ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend a high school located in Berks Count...
This award is for current high school seniors residing in Idaho and planning to attend Idaho State U...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship