Do you always find yourself doodling on your notes? Do you find it easier to express your thoughts through paintings or drawings than words? If so, there could be money for college waiting for you! For those interested in a degree in art, there are several scholarship opportunities to help pay for college. Art majors encompass a wide range of different mediums, including painting, drawing, sculpting, photography, design, and even performing arts, such as theatre, dance, and music. Whatever you have a passion for, start your search for college money with this directory of scholarships for art majors.
This award is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have an interest in playwrit...
U.S. graduating high school seniors who plan to attend the DePaul University School of Music are con...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who plan to enter Missouri State University as freshmen an...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who plan to enroll at Missouri State University as incomin...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who will graduate from a state-approved Maine ...
South Carolina high school seniors who are graduating from a South Carolina high school and who plan...
This award is available to any female student who is enrolled in a university music curriculum pursu...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. high school seniors who plan to atted the U...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school seniors who plan to attend the ...
This scholarship is available to incoming freshman and sophomore students who are attending Clemson ...
This scholarship contest is available for college juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are ma...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship