Do you always find yourself doodling on your notes? Do you find it easier to express your thoughts through paintings or drawings than words? If so, there could be money for college waiting for you! For those interested in a degree in art, there are several scholarship opportunities to help pay for college. Art majors encompass a wide range of different mediums, including painting, drawing, sculpting, photography, design, and even performing arts, such as theatre, dance, and music. Whatever you have a passion for, start your search for college money with this directory of scholarships for art majors.
International and U.S. students of any age are eligible to enter this art contest as long as they ar...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international students who are currently in their junior ...
This award is for U.S. students 15 to 18 years old, or those in grades 10 through 12, who have a tal...
This award is for Connecticut upper-level undergraduate students who are enrolled in an undergraduat...
This award is available to U.S students who are planning to attend the University of North Florida a...
This scholarship is for college juniors, seniors and graduate students currently majoring in the fie...
The Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery is offering two scho...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are planning to attend the University of No...
This award is for U.S. parents who apply for admission to Sessions College and are planning to major...
This award is for international and U.S. students applying to Sessions college planning to major in ...
This award is for international students who apply for admission to Sessions College. Applicants mus...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship