Do you always find yourself doodling on your notes? Do you find it easier to express your thoughts through paintings or drawings than words? If so, there could be money for college waiting for you! For those interested in a degree in art, there are several scholarship opportunities to help pay for college. Art majors encompass a wide range of different mediums, including painting, drawing, sculpting, photography, design, and even performing arts, such as theatre, dance, and music. Whatever you have a passion for, start your search for college money with this directory of scholarships for art majors.
Graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate college students who are residents of Glynn ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are members of the Navajo Nation tribe (...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students of American Indian or Alaska Natives d...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students of American Indian or Alaskan Native descent...
U.S. undergraduate American Indian or Alaskan Natives attending a tribal college are eligible for th...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students of American Indian or Native Al...
This scholarship is open to U.S. college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are of American Indian...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are of American Indian or Alaskan Native...
This award is available for high school seniors, college freshman, and college sophomores who submit...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
This award is available for Delaware students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program leadi...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship