Do you always find yourself doodling on your notes? Do you find it easier to express your thoughts through paintings or drawings than words? If so, there could be money for college waiting for you! For those interested in a degree in art, there are several scholarship opportunities to help pay for college. Art majors encompass a wide range of different mediums, including painting, drawing, sculpting, photography, design, and even performing arts, such as theatre, dance, and music. Whatever you have a passion for, start your search for college money with this directory of scholarships for art majors.
This scholarship is available to students who plan to atted the EDGE Peforming Arts Center's 38-week...
This award is available to Missouri high school seniors who are planning to attend an eligible Misso...
This essay contest is open to U.S. high school and college students who submit an essay on the book ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who submit a two to four minute video on current iss...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate students who are or w...
The W.D. Farr Scholarship is available for graduate students who are pursuing a career in the beef i...
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who feel passionately abou...
International and U.S. students of any age are eligible to enter this art contest as long as they ar...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international students who are currently in their junior ...
This scholarship is for college juniors, seniors and graduate students currently majoring in the fie...
This award is available to U.S students who are planning to attend the University of North Florida a...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship