For those students who can’t seem to get enough of the classroom, we have the perfect scholarship list for you. Education majors can enter into rewarding careers after college graduation as teachers, principals, guidance counselors, and more. We admire your love for learning, so we’ve compiled a Scholarship Directory just for education majors. Check out these scholarships for teachers and education majors that can help you pay for your degree.
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate students who have a grade po...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in major...
This scholarship is available for Hispanic undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in e...
This award is open to K-12 educators pursuing a teaching credential (includes special education and ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Aroostook, Maine who plan to major in early...
This forgivable loan program is available to Maine graduating high school seniors, undergraduate stu...
This scholarship is available for Kentucky undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing an i...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who are enrolled in an accredited Montessor...
This scholarship is available for U.S. graduate students who are in their first year of study, are m...
Residents of Cumberland, Oxford, or York counties in Maine who are music majors and 17-25 years old ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship