This full list of major-specific scholarships is a great place to start — whether you are entering college undecided or know exactly what your future career should be. This Scholarship Directory gives you an idea of available financial aid based on a chosen majors to help you either make a decision on what to study or perhaps find even more ways to help fund your college education.
This award is available for Hispanic students who are attending a college in Florida, Georgia, or No...
This scholarship is available for Texas undergraduate students who are pursuing or have plans to pur...
Graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate college students who are residents of Glynn ...
This scholarship is open to African-American college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who are major...
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. graduating high school seniors who have been admi...
This forgivable loan program is open to Maine students who are admitted to a program of dentistry at...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors and students who have graduated from high scho...
This award is available for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are enrolled in a curriculu...
This award is for IEEE Photonics Society student members pursuing a graduate education within the Ph...
This scholarship is available for north Florida students who are majoring in hospitality or a relate...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are residents of Clark County in Washingto...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship