This full list of major-specific scholarships is a great place to start — whether you are entering college undecided or know exactly what your future career should be. This Scholarship Directory gives you an idea of available financial aid based on a chosen majors to help you either make a decision on what to study or perhaps find even more ways to help fund your college education.
International and U.S. undergraduate or graduate students are eligible for this award. Applicants m...
A current undergraduate or graduate international or U.S. student enrolled in an accredited institut...
Undergraduate or graduate students who have been enrolled in a Texas school during some phase of the...
Current undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled in an accredited institution of higher l...
Undergraduate or graduate students who are currently enrolled in an accredited institution of higher...
This scholarship is available to students who plan to atted the EDGE Peforming Arts Center's 38-week...
This scholarship is available for high school graduates who are persuing a major related to law. Ap...
This scholarship is open to full-time students at any of the campuses of the Community College Syste...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in mar...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in a STE...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors and undergraduate students who have a grade po...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship