This full list of major-specific scholarships is a great place to start — whether you are entering college undecided or know exactly what your future career should be. This Scholarship Directory gives you an idea of available financial aid based on a chosen majors to help you either make a decision on what to study or perhaps find even more ways to help fund your college education.
This scholarship is available to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are pursuin...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Southern California Chapter Undergraduate Scholarship i...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Southern California Chapter High School Senior Scholars...
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate students who plan to pursue a career in culina...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who will be sophomores or juniors in the upcoming academic...
Graduate students who show an interest in pursuing a career in advocacy through public affairs, lobb...
This scholarship is available for currently enrolled U.S. and international undergraduate and gradua...
U.S. undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in any major with a grade point average of 3.3 or ...
This fund awards scholarships to rescue workers who are going to school to obtain their undergraduat...
This award is available to current nurses who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing and have a...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship