This full list of major-specific scholarships is a great place to start — whether you are entering college undecided or know exactly what your future career should be. This Scholarship Directory gives you an idea of available financial aid based on a chosen majors to help you either make a decision on what to study or perhaps find even more ways to help fund your college education.
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who have an interest in and pursue a career ...
The Harold Johnson Law Enforcement Scholarship is available for graduating seniors and graduates of ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are Wisconsin residents entering the last year of a 15...
U.S. college sophomores or juniors enrolled in ROTC are eligible for this award. Students must major...
This award is available for Filipino high school seniors who are a resident of California. Applicant...
This scholarship is open to women who are U.S. or Canadian citizens/permanent residents who have bee...
Current high school juniors or older students attending or planning to attend a Maryland college or ...
This award is available to North and South Dakota high school seniors who are enrolled members of a ...
This scholarship is available for South Dakota high school seniors who are planning to attend an eli...
This award is available for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are currently enrolled at a...
The Shred Nation Scholarship Program is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate stu...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship