This full list of major-specific scholarships is a great place to start — whether you are entering college undecided or know exactly what your future career should be. This Scholarship Directory gives you an idea of available financial aid based on a chosen majors to help you either make a decision on what to study or perhaps find even more ways to help fund your college education.
This scholarship is awarded each year to a local area student who plans on majoring in business or a...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County who have a grade point ...
This fellowship is available to U.S. women of any age who are pursuing a master's degree in selected...
Undergraduate or graduate students who are California residents and are currently enrolled in six or...
This fellowship is provided annually to fund a new lawyer to work in the United States on an innovat...
This award is available for students who are legal residents of the state of Arizona. Students must ...
U.S. students entering their first year of graduate study in the upcoming fall semester are eligible...
This award is for students who are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender (GLBT), or students who are...
This undergraduate and graduate award is for adult students who are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transg...
This award is available for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered (GLBT) students and/or childre...
This award is for U.S. medical students who have worked toward cultural and linguistic representatio...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship