Do you share something in common with the President — such as calling Washington, D.C. home? If so, you may qualify for these District of Columbia scholarships! Even though it’s not a state, there are still several awards for college dollars available to students and residents of the nation’s capital. Washington, D.C. is home to iconic landmarks, such as the White House, the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and many others. It is also home to some of the top universities, like Georgetown University (GU), George Washington University (GWU), American University, and Howard University. If you’re a student or resident of the District of Columbia and plan to attend a school in the nation’s capital, you may be able to add a bit more "capital" to your college savings. Check out this directory of scholarships for District of Columbia students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
High school seniors with a grade point average of 2.8 or higher who are residents of an area service...
The Education Matters Scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a ...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
High school seniors and transfer students who are not residents of Idaho and are planning to enroll ...
This award is for U.S. and international college juniors and graduate students who are pursuing a de...
Out-of-state college freshmen or older students who plan to attend the University of Nebraska at Lin...
U.S. high school seniors graduating from a Jesuit high school will automatically receive this award ...
This award is available to U.S. high school juniors and seniors serving as elected student body part...
U.S. undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award with a valid student ID. Applicants...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are from the continental United States o...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship