Do you share something in common with the President — such as calling Washington, D.C. home? If so, you may qualify for these District of Columbia scholarships! Even though it’s not a state, there are still several awards for college dollars available to students and residents of the nation’s capital. Washington, D.C. is home to iconic landmarks, such as the White House, the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and many others. It is also home to some of the top universities, like Georgetown University (GU), George Washington University (GWU), American University, and Howard University. If you’re a student or resident of the District of Columbia and plan to attend a school in the nation’s capital, you may be able to add a bit more "capital" to your college savings. Check out this directory of scholarships for District of Columbia students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This award is for U.S. students who are enrolled full-time at a public community, junior or city col...
This award is for high school seniors who reside in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia a...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who are residents of Washington, D.C., Maryland, ...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
This award is for students who are enrolled in their second year at a two year school and are planni...
This award is available for U.S. and international Christian graduate students. Recipients are sele...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are from the continental United States o...
This scholarship is for American Indian and Alaskan Native undergraduate and graduate students who a...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship