Do you share something in common with the President — such as calling Washington, D.C. home? If so, you may qualify for these District of Columbia scholarships! Even though it’s not a state, there are still several awards for college dollars available to students and residents of the nation’s capital. Washington, D.C. is home to iconic landmarks, such as the White House, the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and many others. It is also home to some of the top universities, like Georgetown University (GU), George Washington University (GWU), American University, and Howard University. If you’re a student or resident of the District of Columbia and plan to attend a school in the nation’s capital, you may be able to add a bit more "capital" to your college savings. Check out this directory of scholarships for District of Columbia students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available to U.S. students who have been admitted to the University of Louisiana at La...
U.S. high school graduates who are residents of Washington, D.C. and attended a Washington, D.C. hig...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This award is available to U.S. undergraduate students who are planning to transfer to the Universit...
This scholarship is available for U.S. citizens and permanent residents who are currently enrolled a...
U.S. incoming freshmen who are not residents of Kentucky and demonstrate financial need are eligible...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who plan to attend the University of Main...
U.S. high school seniors and currently enrolled students pursuing a two- or four-year degree in sele...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. high school seniors who are members of Future Farmers of Ame...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who plan to attend an HBCU (Historically Black ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship