Did you know that the first free public library in the U.S. was in the state of New Hampshire. Then, it’s no surprise that this state values the education of its residents and students. For those living in New Hampshire, these state-specific scholarships are a great way to help pay for college or grad school. Even if you aren’t a current resident of New Hampshire but plan to attend a school in the state, such as: Dartmouth College, University of New Hampshire (UNH), Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), or Plymouth State University, you may also be qualified for these scholarships for New Hampshire students. Check out our directory of New Hampshire scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for high school seniors with a grade point average of 2.0 or higher who demonstrate cr...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores or graduate students who are residents of New Ha...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This award is for students who are enrolled in their second year at a two year school and are planni...
This award is for U.S. and International students who are planning to attend Louisiana Tech Universi...
The Prudential Spirit of Community Award is for U.S. students in the fifth through twelfth grades wh...
U.S. students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa completing their associates degrees are eligible fo...
The Education Matters Scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a ...
High school seniors with a grade point average of 2.8 or higher who are residents of an area service...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship