Did you know that the first free public library in the U.S. was in the state of New Hampshire. Then, it’s no surprise that this state values the education of its residents and students. For those living in New Hampshire, these state-specific scholarships are a great way to help pay for college or grad school. Even if you aren’t a current resident of New Hampshire but plan to attend a school in the state, such as: Dartmouth College, University of New Hampshire (UNH), Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), or Plymouth State University, you may also be qualified for these scholarships for New Hampshire students. Check out our directory of New Hampshire scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are from the continental United States o...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate and graduate students w...
This scholarship is for American Indian and Alaskan Native undergraduate and graduate students who a...
This award is for U.S. graduate students who are enrolled in a federally recognized American Indian ...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. students who are entering their junior year of college. Stud...
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who are enrolled in a federally recognized Americ...
U.S. undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award with a valid student ID. Applicants...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
This award is available to high school and undergraduate students 24 years of age or younger who hav...
This scholarship sweepstakes is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship