Fun fact: the street names on a Monopoly game board are based from those in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Unless you plan to pay for college using Monopoly money, you may want to start your search for scholarships. For those living in New Jersey, these state-specific scholarships are a great way to help pay for college or grad school. Even if you aren’t a current resident of New Jersey but plan to attend a school in the state, such as: Princeton University, Rutgers University, the College of New Jersey, or the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), you may also be qualified for these scholarships for New Jersey students. Check out our directory of New Jersey scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The QuestBridge College Match was created to fund complete scholarships to lower-income students so ...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship open to spouses and dependents of New Jersey firefighters, emergency service employ...
This scholarship is available for children and spouses of individuals who were New Jersey residents ...
This award is available to New Jersey undergraduate students who demonstrate educationally and econo...
This award is for U.S. students who are enrolled full-time at a public community, junior or city col...
This award is for high school seniors with a grade point average of 2.0 or higher who demonstrate cr...
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is available to graduate students majoring in physical sciences...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship