Fun fact: the street names on a Monopoly game board are based from those in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Unless you plan to pay for college using Monopoly money, you may want to start your search for scholarships. For those living in New Jersey, these state-specific scholarships are a great way to help pay for college or grad school. Even if you aren’t a current resident of New Jersey but plan to attend a school in the state, such as: Princeton University, Rutgers University, the College of New Jersey, or the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), you may also be qualified for these scholarships for New Jersey students. Check out our directory of New Jersey scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
High school seniors with a grade point average of 2.8 or higher who are residents of an area service...
The Education Matters Scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a ...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
High school seniors and transfer students who are not residents of Idaho and are planning to enroll ...
This award is for U.S. and international college juniors and graduate students who are pursuing a de...
Out-of-state college freshmen or older students who plan to attend the University of Nebraska at Lin...
U.S. high school seniors graduating from a Jesuit high school will automatically receive this award ...
This award is available to U.S. high school juniors and seniors serving as elected student body part...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are residents of New Jersey and are enrolle...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
U.S. undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award with a valid student ID. Applicants...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship