Fun fact: the street names on a Monopoly game board are based from those in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Unless you plan to pay for college using Monopoly money, you may want to start your search for scholarships. For those living in New Jersey, these state-specific scholarships are a great way to help pay for college or grad school. Even if you aren’t a current resident of New Jersey but plan to attend a school in the state, such as: Princeton University, Rutgers University, the College of New Jersey, or the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), you may also be qualified for these scholarships for New Jersey students. Check out our directory of New Jersey scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. incoming and current freshmen who are majoring in computer e...
This award is available for female incoming and current college freshmen whose home state is New Jer...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. graduate students who specialize or plan to...
This scholarship is available for New Jersey high school seniors who have an interest in the law and...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This video contest is available for elementary, middle, high school, and undergraduate students in D...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship