Finding money for college can seem like a long, arduous journey. It may seem like you’re traveling the Oregon Trail, hoping to find some real gold when you finally arrive at your destination. For those living in the state of Oregon, your journey to find money for school may start, and end, here with this list of scholarships for Oregon residents. If you aren’t a current resident of Oregon but plan to attend a school in the state, such as the University of Oregon (UO), Oregon State University (OSU), Portland State University (PSU) Reed College, or Lewis & Clark College, your trail for free college dollars may start here with available scholarships for Oregon students. Get the wagon rolling, and browse our directory of Oregon scholarships! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This scholarship is open to American Indian, Alaskan Native, or Native Hawaiian students who reside ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are residents of Clark County in Washingto...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. ...
The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Program is available to high school students with creativity. Applican...
U.S. students who are non-Arizona residents and have been members of Phi Theta Kappa for one or more...
This writing competition is open to U.S. graduate students pursuing a career in planning. The applic...
This fellowship is open to international and U.S. second-year graduate students who are enrolled in ...
This essay contest is open to U.S. high school and college students who submit an essay on the book ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship