Home to America’s First University (the University of Pennsylvania), the Keystone State has always had a strong belief in supporting its students education. In fact, there are several college scholarships just for Pennsylvania residents to help with educational expenses. If you don’t currently reside in Pennsylvania but plan to attend one of its prestigious colleges or grad schools, such as: the University of Pennsylvania (UPenn), Penn State University, Temple University, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), University of Pittsburg, or Swarthmore College, you could also add to your college savings with these scholarships for Pennsylvania students. Don’t miss your chance to add to your college savings fund. Browse our directory of Pennsylvania scholarships, and apply online today. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved in community service, including, but not limited to ...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved with Becca's Closet are eligible to apply for this a...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. graduate students who specialize or plan to...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
U.S. undergraduate students who are enrolled in a hospitality management program and have a grade po...
This scholarship program is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are enrolled full time in a hosp...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. incoming and current freshmen who are majoring in computer e...
This award is available for U.S. female incoming and current college freshmen, sophomores, and junio...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship