Home to America’s First University (the University of Pennsylvania), the Keystone State has always had a strong belief in supporting its students education. In fact, there are several college scholarships just for Pennsylvania residents to help with educational expenses. If you don’t currently reside in Pennsylvania but plan to attend one of its prestigious colleges or grad schools, such as: the University of Pennsylvania (UPenn), Penn State University, Temple University, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), University of Pittsburg, or Swarthmore College, you could also add to your college savings with these scholarships for Pennsylvania students. Don’t miss your chance to add to your college savings fund. Browse our directory of Pennsylvania scholarships, and apply online today. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for high school seniors with a grade point average of 2.0 or higher who are residents ...
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is available to graduate students majoring in physical sciences...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This award is available for U.S. and international Christian graduate students. Recipients are sele...
This award is available for students from the U.K. who are planning to study in a graduate program a...
This award is for students who are enrolled in their second year at a two year school and are planni...
This award is available to openly gay men from the five-county metropolitan Philadelphia region (Buc...
This award is for U.S. and International students who are planning to attend Louisiana Tech Universi...
The Prudential Spirit of Community Award is for U.S. students in the fifth through twelfth grades wh...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship