Utah is the second fastest growing state in the U.S., which means that students from all over are looking to the Beehive State to continue their education. If call Utah home, you can keep busy, and add some dollars to your college savings, with these scholarships for Utah residents. If you don’t currently live in Utah, but plan to attend one of its schools, such as: the University of Utah (The U), Brigham Young University (BYU), Utah State University (USU), Utah Valley University (UVU), or Weber State University (WSU), you may also have the chance at some free college dollars with Utah student scholarships. Start your search here with our list of Utah scholarships, and apply online for a chance to win. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved in community service, including, but not limited to ...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved with Becca's Closet are eligible to apply for this a...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. incoming and current freshmen who are majoring in computer e...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are legal residents of the United States a...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship