Working for the government can definitely have its perks when you decide to go to college, and it can be beneficial for the whole family. For instance, there are scholarships available to those that have lost a parent or spouse while in the line of duty as a U.S. Marshall, NCIS employee, game warden, FBI agent, and more. The Federal Employee Education & Assistance (FEEA) Fund offers an annual scholarship competition just for civilian federal and postal employees, as well as their children and spouses. There are even job-specific scholarships for government and public service employees and their family members, such as Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT), firefighters, law enforcement officials, highway patrol officers, U.S. Postal Service workers, and more. If you have a parent or spouse who works as a government official — either local, state, or federal — check out our government official scholarships to help you discover ways to help pay for college.
This award is for U.S. female college juniors and seniors who are majoring in political science, gov...
This award is available to Arkansas residents who are attending an Arkansas state-supported college ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. graduate students who have a career focus in international re...
This scholarship is available for U.S. college sophomores and juniors who have a career focus in int...
This scholarship is available for U.S. graduate students who have a career focus in national securit...
This award is available to Maryland students who are planning to enroll at a two-year or four-year M...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and college students who are current or former law enforc...
The McKeon Scholarship is available to LGBT students, allies, and the children of LGBT parents who h...
This award is for U.S. college juniors and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupation...
This scholarship is available for graduate students in Maryland who are majoring in economics or hea...
This scholarship is available for Vermont students who are active members, or are spouses or childre...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship