Working for the government can definitely have its perks when you decide to go to college, and it can be beneficial for the whole family. For instance, there are scholarships available to those that have lost a parent or spouse while in the line of duty as a U.S. Marshall, NCIS employee, game warden, FBI agent, and more. The Federal Employee Education & Assistance (FEEA) Fund offers an annual scholarship competition just for civilian federal and postal employees, as well as their children and spouses. There are even job-specific scholarships for government and public service employees and their family members, such as Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT), firefighters, law enforcement officials, highway patrol officers, U.S. Postal Service workers, and more. If you have a parent or spouse who works as a government official — either local, state, or federal — check out our government official scholarships to help you discover ways to help pay for college.
This scholarship is available for Pinellas County high school seniors who plan to pursue a career in...
This award is for U.S. and Canadian part-time graduate students who have been employed by a state or...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate college students who have a parent who was killed or ...
This scholarship is available for women in Massachusettes who are enrolled in a graduate program for...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore who have been accepted to UMBC an...
This scholarship is available for Vermont students who are active members, or are spouses or childre...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who meet one of the three eligibility ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are children of active police officers or f...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who have a parent/guardian who is a full-...
This scholarship is available for Georgia high school seniors who have a father, mother or natural g...
This award is for a full-time undergraduate student who is a member of, or the son/daughter of a mem...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship