Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
The FormSwift Startup Scholarship is available for high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate members of the Golden Key Honor Society who have a g...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate business students who submit a short essay describin...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have a grade point av...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in who have a grade point average of 2.75 o...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who submit an ...
The Strata Decision Technology Scholarship is available for high school seniors and undergraduate st...
The Worthy Women's Professional Studies Scholarship is available for U.S. women over the age of 30 w...
This scholarship is available for current law school students as well as college seniors who have be...
The George Sink, P.A Injury Lawyers Veterans & Military Family Scholarship is available for U.S. vet...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship