Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
The Sallie Mae Plan for College Sweepstakes is available for U.S. students who are 18 years of age o...
This scholarship contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and are fu...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are at least 16 years of a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students (ages 18 and older) who are military a...
This award program is open to international and U.S. applicants who are 8 to 16 years of age. Applic...
The Annual Create-A-Greeting-Card Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are 14 years or old...
Students in grades K through 12 and who are of all backgrounds including those of Chinese, Filipino,...
This Scholarship Sweepstakes is for students who are 13 and older who register and take at least two...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who demonstrate a commitment to...
This scholarship sweepstakes is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are ...
This scholarship contest is open to high school seniors and currently enrolled students who plan to ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship