Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
This award is for students who have an interest in writing poetry. The applicant may be a high schoo...
This Scholarship Sweepstakes is for students who are 13 and older who register and take at least two...
This contest is open to high school and college students under the age of 25 who complete a current ...
This scholarship is open to current and entering college/university students who will attend an inst...
The BuyBackWorld.com National Scholarship Contest is available for undergraduate students in the U.S...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in who have a grade point average of 2.75 o...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship