A Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers a program focused on various aspects in the corporate world, including: finance, marketing, human resources, operations, management, and more. If you’ve decided to take your career to the next level — whether to become the company’s next CEO or VP, then an MBA might be just what you need to get that competitive edge. Between work and school, the last thing you’ll want to worry about is student debt. Luckily, there are scholarships available to help MBA students pay for grad school. Discover the scholarships for MBA students in this directory, and apply online today. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are or will be enrolled ful...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are enrolled in an online degree program (defined as t...
This scholarship is open to U.S. graduate/professional students who are of American Indian or Alaska...
This scholarship is open to U.S. graduate and professional students who are of American Indian or Al...
This $1,000 Unigo College Review Scholarship is open to any applicant who is enrolled in college and...
This award is for full-time U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are insured (either a base ...
U.S. high school students planning to enroll in college in the next 12 months OR current undergradua...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students (ages 18 and older) who are enrolled in an MBA progr...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who submit an original essay on the topic of a start...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
This award is available for U.S. women who are majoring in business. Applicants must have a grade po...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship