Your junior year in high school is when you probably start to really plan for college — taking the SAT or ACT, researching possible schools, discovering your interests, checking out majors, and figuring out how to pay for it all. Scholarships can help add to your college savings and by starting the search early, such as in 11th grade, you can make your senior year in high school a little less stressful. We’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school juniors to bring all the available awards together in one place. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for U.S. high school, undergraduate, and graduate students. Students must submit a sho...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. high school students who partipate in community servi...
The Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship is a recurring monthly scholarship. U.S. citizens or perma...
This Scholarship Sweepstakes is for students who are 13 and older who register and take at least two...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
The CouragetoGrow.com Scholarship is available for U.S. high school juniors, seniors or college stud...
The Aceable Scholarship Program is available for U.S. high school seniors, undergraduates, and gradu...
This competition for original musical compositions is open to citizens of countries in the Western H...
This award is for U.S. high school students who plan to attend Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU). T...
This scholarship is open to high school students and college freshmen and sophomores who reside in t...
This scholarship is available for Massachusetts high school seniors. Applicants must submit a portfo...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship