Your junior year in high school is when you probably start to really plan for college — taking the SAT or ACT, researching possible schools, discovering your interests, checking out majors, and figuring out how to pay for it all. Scholarships can help add to your college savings and by starting the search early, such as in 11th grade, you can make your senior year in high school a little less stressful. We’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school juniors to bring all the available awards together in one place. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
U.S. residents aged 14 or older who will be attending school in the fall are eligible to participate...
Students in grades K through 12 and who are of all backgrounds including those of Chinese, Filipino,...
This scholarship sweepstakes is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are ...
This scholarship is available for high school juniors and seniors who are residents of Nebraska, Sou...
This essay contest is open to all U.S. high school students who are members of the classes of 2015 a...
Students attending high school in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, or the U.S. territ...
This award is available for male U.S. high school seniors or adults entering their freshman year of ...
This scholarship is for high school juniors who have achieved excellent academic results and are fro...
This writing contest is open to students in grades 9-12 who reside in and attend school in New York ...
This scholarship is available for high school and undergraduate students in Georgia who submit an or...
U.S. and international high school bowling athletes with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher are ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship