Your junior year in high school is when you probably start to really plan for college — taking the SAT or ACT, researching possible schools, discovering your interests, checking out majors, and figuring out how to pay for it all. Scholarships can help add to your college savings and by starting the search early, such as in 11th grade, you can make your senior year in high school a little less stressful. We’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school juniors to bring all the available awards together in one place. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The Summer of Zen Scholarship is available for U.S. high school students who are at least 13 years o...
The Apex Hosting Minecraft Scholarship is available for U.S. high school and undergraduate students ...
This scholarship is available for legal residents of the United States who are in 9th-12th grade, or...
The Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship is a recurring monthly scholarship. U.S. citizens or perma...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
The CouragetoGrow.com Scholarship is available for U.S. high school juniors, seniors or college stud...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. high school students who partipate in community servi...
This scholarship contest is available for graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate s...
This award is for U.S. and international high school juniors or seniors, as well as college freshmen...
The Raise Me Up Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate or graduate students who have overco...
This essay contest is open to U.S. high school and college students who submit an essay on the book ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship