Your junior year in high school is when you probably start to really plan for college — taking the SAT or ACT, researching possible schools, discovering your interests, checking out majors, and figuring out how to pay for it all. Scholarships can help add to your college savings and by starting the search early, such as in 11th grade, you can make your senior year in high school a little less stressful. We’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school juniors to bring all the available awards together in one place. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
Current high school juniors or older students attending or planning to attend a Maryland college or ...
This award is offered to U.S. and international students who are in grades nine through twelve. To a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
This Scholarship Sweepstakes is for students who are 13 and older who register and take at least two...
The Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship is a recurring monthly scholarship. U.S. citizens or perma...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. high school students who partipate in community servi...
The CouragetoGrow.com Scholarship is available for U.S. high school juniors, seniors or college stud...
This scholarship is available for U.S. women who are active in sports. Applicants must be currently ...
This award is for U.S. high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who submit an application and a...
This scholarship is available for high school juniors who are the child, grandchild, or legally reco...
U.S. residents aged 14 or older who will be attending school in the fall are eligible to participate...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship