It’s your final year of high school, and you’re ready to take on a new adventure — college. As a high school senior, you still have hundreds of scholarship opportunities available to you. So, as you’re making plans on what college you want to attend and what major you want to study, be sure to add "applying for scholarships" to your college to-do list. To help get 12th graders started, we’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school seniors. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The QuestBridge College Match was created to fund complete scholarships to lower-income students so ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have been diagnosed with cy...
This award is for available to Alabama students who are from families in which the head of the famil...
This essay contest is open to U.S. and international students who are in first grade through graduat...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are currently attending a college or trade school or w...
This scholarship is available for graduating high school seniors in Texas who demonstrate unique lif...
The Nitro College Scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students w...
This award is for U.S. and Canadian high school and college students who are between the ages of 16 ...
This award is for U.S. high school, undergraduate, and graduate students. Students must submit a sho...
This easy scholarship is available to students planning to enroll for the first time in college with...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors, college students, and graduate students who are enr...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship