It’s your final year of high school, and you’re ready to take on a new adventure — college. As a high school senior, you still have hundreds of scholarship opportunities available to you. So, as you’re making plans on what college you want to attend and what major you want to study, be sure to add "applying for scholarships" to your college to-do list. To help get 12th graders started, we’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school seniors. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available for U.S. students who have received organ transplant surgery. Applicants mus...
The Summer of Zen Scholarship is available for U.S. high school students who are at least 13 years o...
The Apex Hosting Minecraft Scholarship is available for U.S. high school and undergraduate students ...
This scholarship is available for legal residents of the United States who are in 9th-12th grade, or...
This award is for single parents who are graduating from high school, or who are full time undergrad...
This award is for minority students who are graduating from high school, or who are full time underg...
This award is for U.S. high school and college students with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher ...
This essay contest is open to U.S. citizens who are 18 years of age or older. Students must be high ...
This scholarship is available for disabled high school seniors who have a grade point average of 2.8...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors and undergraduate students who have a grade po...
This award is available for U.S. students who are residents of Nevada and have a parent who is a mem...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship