It’s your final year of high school, and you’re ready to take on a new adventure — college. As a high school senior, you still have hundreds of scholarship opportunities available to you. So, as you’re making plans on what college you want to attend and what major you want to study, be sure to add "applying for scholarships" to your college to-do list. To help get 12th graders started, we’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school seniors. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for U.S. and international high school students who are planning to attend Columbia Co...
Utah high school seniors who have demonstrated a strong commitment to civil liberties though some fo...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors who are active members of the National Beta Club. Applica...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female journalism and communications ma...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female communications and journalism ma...
This award is available for U.S. female high school seniors and/or current college students who are ...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are a Purple Heart recipien...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students. Applicants must be lesbi...
This award is for U.S. high school, undergraduate, and graduate students. Students must submit a sho...
This scholarship is available for female U.S. high school seniors with a grade point average of 3.0 ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who plan to enroll at Missouri State University as freshme...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship