It’s your final year of high school, and you’re ready to take on a new adventure — college. As a high school senior, you still have hundreds of scholarship opportunities available to you. So, as you’re making plans on what college you want to attend and what major you want to study, be sure to add "applying for scholarships" to your college to-do list. To help get 12th graders started, we’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school seniors. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
Current high school seniors and undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for this a...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are residents of Orange County, California,...
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate students who plan to pursue a career in culina...
This award is available for Hispanic undergraduate students who are legal residents of Duval, St. Jo...
This scholarship program offers financial assistance to a Rhode Island high school senior who demons...
This scholarship is available for Rhode Island high school seniors whose parents did not graduate fr...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are residents of Bristol, Rhode Island. Appli...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Southern California Chapter High School Senior Scholars...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate students who are purs...
Bona fide residents of western Washington, particularly those living in or around Seattle, who plan ...
This award is available for U.S. citizens and legal residents who were born in India or have a paren...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship