It’s your final year of high school, and you’re ready to take on a new adventure — college. As a high school senior, you still have hundreds of scholarship opportunities available to you. So, as you’re making plans on what college you want to attend and what major you want to study, be sure to add "applying for scholarships" to your college to-do list. To help get 12th graders started, we’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school seniors. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
High school students in grades 10 - 12 who are enrolled in a Michigan high school are eligible to en...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors who are able to call ducks and willing to compete in the ...
This scholarship is available for graduating high school seniors, undergraduate students, and gradua...
U.S. high school seniors who plan to enroll as full-time college freshmen are eligible for this awar...
Montana residents who are enrolled in, or accepted into, a mortuary science program at an ABFSE-accr...
This photography contest is open to all photographers who are 18 years of age or older. Photographs ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who plan to attend the University of North Florida and dec...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who reside and attend high school in Colorado, ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
The Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship is a recurring monthly scholarship. U.S. citizens or perma...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. high school students who partipate in community servi...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship