It’s your final year of high school, and you’re ready to take on a new adventure — college. As a high school senior, you still have hundreds of scholarship opportunities available to you. So, as you’re making plans on what college you want to attend and what major you want to study, be sure to add "applying for scholarships" to your college to-do list. To help get 12th graders started, we’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school seniors. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is available for Texas undergraduate students who are pursuing or have plans to pur...
Graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate college students who are residents of Glynn ...
This award is available for Rhode Island undergraduate and graduate students who are legislative pag...
This scholarship is open to residents of Lincoln, Rhode Island, who are or will be pursuing undergra...
This essay contest is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who submit a...
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. graduating high school seniors who have been admi...
U.S. graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students must submit a five-minute...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors and students who have graduated from high scho...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students. The student must be the child...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students. The student must be a member ...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students. The student must be the spous...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship