Congratulations on being the first in your family to go to college! This is no doubt a milestone, but it may also mean that you’re left with a lot of questions about the college planning and admissions processes. With that comes uncertainty about how to pay for college and what financial aid packages are right for you. You may even be wondering if there are any first-generation college scholarships for those who are the first in their familiy to go to college. Just remember, there are many great resources to help answer your questions about your new quest for college. We have compiled this list of scholarships for first-generation college students to help you find more ways to find free college dollars. For an even more personalized list of scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover all of your available awards.
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
This award is for international and U.S. students applying to Sessions college planning to major in ...
This award is available for graduating high school seniors from the state of Colorado who plan to en...
U.S. first- and second-year college students who are attending select universities and demonstrate h...
This scholarship is available to Washington County (VT) undergraduate and graduate students who are ...
This scholarship is for female undergraduate students who have resided in Orange County, Vermont, fo...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students from Caledonia County, Vermont; preference is giv...
This award is available for undergraduate students who are residents of Vermont's Upper Valley regio...
U.S. high school juniors with a strong community record who plan to attend college are eligible for ...
This award is available for U.S students who are planning to attend the University of Iowa as first-...
Non-traditional and first generation incoming students to the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire who...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship