Congratulations on being the first in your family to go to college! This is no doubt a milestone, but it may also mean that you’re left with a lot of questions about the college planning and admissions processes. With that comes uncertainty about how to pay for college and what financial aid packages are right for you. You may even be wondering if there are any first-generation college scholarships for those who are the first in their familiy to go to college. Just remember, there are many great resources to help answer your questions about your new quest for college. We have compiled this list of scholarships for first-generation college students to help you find more ways to find free college dollars. For an even more personalized list of scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover all of your available awards.
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
This award is available for high school seniors graduating from Roy C. Ketcham High Schoool in Wappi...
This award is available for current high school seniors in Dutchess County, New York. Selection is ...
This scholarship is available for first-generation college students of Hispanic heritage. Applicant...
This scholarship is open to U.S. college freshmen who are of American Indian or Alaskan Native desce...
This scholarship is available for U.S. college freshmen who are American Indian or Alaska Native wit...
U.S. high school juniors with a strong community record who plan to attend college are eligible for ...
This scholarship is for female undergraduate students who have resided in Orange County, Vermont, fo...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students from Caledonia County, Vermont; preference is giv...
This award is available for undergraduate students who are residents of Vermont's Upper Valley regio...
This award is available for U.S students who are planning to attend the University of Iowa as first-...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship