Congratulations on being the first in your family to go to college! This is no doubt a milestone, but it may also mean that you’re left with a lot of questions about the college planning and admissions processes. With that comes uncertainty about how to pay for college and what financial aid packages are right for you. You may even be wondering if there are any first-generation college scholarships for those who are the first in their familiy to go to college. Just remember, there are many great resources to help answer your questions about your new quest for college. We have compiled this list of scholarships for first-generation college students to help you find more ways to find free college dollars. For an even more personalized list of scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover all of your available awards.
This scholarship is available for high school seniors residing in Largo Florida who have overcome a ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors graduating in Middletown or Monroe, Ohio. Stu...
The Sand Hill Scholars Program is available to U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from a hi...
Current high school juniors or older students attending or planning to attend a Maryland college or ...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of one of the following ar...
U.S. high school seniors graduating from an Aurora, Colorado public high school are eligible for thi...
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
U.S. Hispanic graduating high school seniors or undergraduate students from North Carolina who are f...
U.S. first- and second-year college students who are attending select universities and demonstrate h...
U.S. high school juniors with a strong community record who plan to attend college are eligible for ...
This scholarship is available to Washington County (VT) undergraduate and graduate students who are ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship