If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
Undergraduate and graduate students may enter this video contest. The student must make a short vide...
This award is for high school and college students in the U.S. or Canada that have completed a proje...
This scholarship is available for Native American students who are currently enrolled in a law schoo...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in mar...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have been diagnosed with cy...
This award is for U.S. students who are current college sophomores or juniors enrolled full time at ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. graduate nursing students who are enrolled at an AACN member instit...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and graduates who have been accepted to a colle...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who have a grade point average of 3.0 or hi...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who submit an original an...
This scholarship is available for graduating high school seniors in Texas who demonstrate unique lif...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship