If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This scholarship is available for all high school seniors, undergraduate students and graduate stude...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have been diagnosed with cy...
This scholarship is available for currently enrolled undergradute students who are members of the Al...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate & graduate students. ...
This scholarship is available to residents of the U.S., Puerto Rico and D.C. who have completed one ...
This award is for U.S. graduating high school seniors, currently being served by the Duval County Pu...
U.S. graduating high school seniors who plan to pursue an aviation-related program at an accredited ...
This award is available to graduating high school seniors in the greater metro area of Washington D....
This scholarship is available for graduating high school seniors in Texas who demonstrate unique lif...
The AfterCollege Engineering Student Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate stu...
The AfterCollege Succurro Scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students who have ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship