If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This award is available for current high school seniors who are sons or daughters of International A...
This award is for a U.S. high school senior who has a parent or guardian who is an AFSCME member. Th...
The Howell & Christmas, LLC Visionary Scholarship is available for law and pre-law students in the U...
This award is for high school seniors who are active in the BSA at the Eagle Scout level and are you...
The Outdoor Entreprenuer Scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate stu...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who have experience working as a careg...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have demonstrated ent...
This scholarship is available for business, engineering, and environmental science majors in the U.S...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are planni...
This award is available for international graduating high school seniors or transfer students planni...
This full-tuition scholarship is available for U.S. and international first-year students who plan t...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship