If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This award is available for Latino students residing in the Greater Danbury area of Connecticut (Bet...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are pursuing a ministry-focused degree and are of the ...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are 16 years of age or older at time of app...
This award is for U.S. high school students who are legal residents of Sacramento County, California...
This award is for U.S. and Canadian high school and college students who are between the ages of 16 ...
Scholarships awarded through this program are available on a competitive basis to graduating high sc...
This scholarship is available to U.S. students residing in District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virgi...
This award is available for U.S. minority students who are currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program and...
This scholarship is available for minority students who are residents of Tennessee. Applicants must ...
This award is available to Mississippi high school students who are going to graduate or who have gr...
This forgivable loan is available to Mississippi students pursuing a master's degree in a program at...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship