If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This scholarship is open to children of women who served honorably in the U.S. Army, U.S. Army Reser...
This scholarship is open to women who have served or are serving honorably in the U.S. Army, U.S. Ar...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit/in...
This fellowship is available for U.S. and international students who are pursuing a Ph.D. or post-do...
This award is available to women studying geological science at the graduate level. Applicants must...
U.S. students who have completed one semester of college with an SAT score of 1150 and in the top 20...
U.S. undergraduate female students who have completed 24 or more credit hours at an accredited insti...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher...
This scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate students who plan to attend Lousiana Tech Univer...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who plan to attend Louisiana Tech University a...
This award is available to U.S. high school seniors who plan to attend Louisiana Tech University as ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship