If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are graduates of a school in the Graetting...
This award is for current full-time college students who are majoring in a program related to total ...
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores who are pursuing an associate's degree in nursin...
This award is available for U.S. and international high school seniors who self-identify as a gay, l...
The CouragetoGrow.com Scholarship is available for U.S. high school juniors, seniors or college stud...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. high school students who partipate in community servi...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors/graduate who reside in Seminole County, Florida, and...
This award is available to Washington undergraduate students who are pursuing bachelor's degrees in ...
This award is available for U.S. college freshmen, sophomores, and/or juniors who are pursing a care...
U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who plan to pursue a course of study in engineer...
This award is available for students who are legal residents of the state of New York and who plan t...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship