If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
U.S. students planning to tranfer to Concordia College of New York are eligible for this award. Stud...
U.S. undergraduate students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa in good standing are eligible to appl...
U.S. graduating high school seniors with a grade point average of 3.5 or higher, and an SAT/ACT scor...
U.S. graduating high school seniors with a grade point average of 3.8 or higher, and an SAT/ACT scor...
This award is available to students enrolled or planning to enroll in medical school, regardless of ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate Alabama students who have a grade point average of 3...
This award is for U.S. college seniors or graduate students who are enrolled in a full-time course o...
U.S. undergraduate students currently enrolled in a foodservice-related program at a participating c...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. students who are new members of the Alpha C...
This award is for college freshman and sophomores who will be attending school full time at a U.S. i...
This award is for U.S. college sophomores who are legal residents of the state of Illinois and are p...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship