Unigo $5,000 Cash Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANGES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. U.S. LAW GOVERNS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: UNIGO.COM – 111 River Street, 10th Floor, Hoboken, NY 07030, USA (“Sponsor”)persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The 2/15/22 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 15, 2022 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on May 15, 2022 (the “Entry Period”)
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of entry. Current employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate family (e.g., spouses, parents, domestic partners, children, siblings) and household members are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to participate.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, eligible persons must complete the following:
A person who provides all the requested information and satisfies the eligibility criteria during the Entry Period in compliance with all terms in these Official Rules shall be considered an “Entrant.” Limit one (1) entry per person. Existing Atmos, BlockFi or ChangeEd users are ineligible.
5. SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: On or about June 15, 2022, Sponsor or its authorized agent shall randomly select five (5) potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The potential winners will be notified by the e-mail address used when registering and must respond within seventy-two (72) hours of receipt of notification. Prior to and as a condition of acceptance of the prize, winners (or their parents or legal guardians if they are minors at the time of entry) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor certain eligibility and release documentation and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) (“Winner Documents”), within five (5) days of receipt of Winner Documents, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If prize notification is undeliverable, if a potential winner does not respond to the initial prize notification within the time specified, or if the potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, or if the Winner Documents are not complete and received by Sponsor within the time required, or in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by the potential winner for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible entries
6. PRIZES: Five (5) winners will each be awarded a $1,000 Visa Gift card.
Each prize has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $1000.00 and the aggregate ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $5,000.
Prize may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No cash equivalent prize will be awarded. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules and subject to Sponsor’s verification of Entrant
7. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that if any winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required Winner Documents, is found to have violated the Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may choose another Entrant as a possible winner. Entrants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance, possession, and use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize. Taxes on prizes are sole responsibility of winner.
8. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, the winners agree that Sponsor may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her name, voice and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for promotional purposes in any media now know or hereafter developed.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, Entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor and their agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the state of New Jersey and Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
12. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION. Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses relating to or arising out of any act or omission by Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, use of the prize.
13. SPONSOR’S RIGHT TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its reasonable control, then Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes and to award or not award any prize.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the application process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be submitting responses dishonestly or inaccurately, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. If an entry is confirmed by Sponsor to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or destroyed, the Entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry, if time permits. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or of any other provision.
15. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be available and posted on the Unigo.com Website at https://www.unigo.com/scholarships/our-scholarships/winners from June 15, 2022 until August 31, 2022.
Disclosure: EducationDynamics receive compensation for the featured schools on our websites (see “Sponsored Schools” or “Sponsored Listings” or “Sponsored Results”). So what does this mean for you? Compensation may impact where the Sponsored Schools appear on our websites, including whether they appear as a match through our education matching services tool, the order in which they appear in a listing, and/or their ranking. Our websites do not provide, nor are they intended to provide, a comprehensive list of all schools (a) in the United States (b) located in a specific geographic area or (c) that offer a particular program of study. By providing information or agreeing to be contacted by a Sponsored School, you are in no way obligated to apply to or enroll with the school.
The sources for school statistics and data is the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System.
This is an offer for educational opportunities that may lead to employment and not an offer for nor a guarantee of employment. Students should consult with a representative from the school they select to learn more about career opportunities in that field. Program outcomes vary according to each institution’s specific program curriculum. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. The information on this site is for informational and research purposes only and is not an assurance of financial aid.
Sponsored Meaning Explained
EducationDynamics receives compensation for the
featured schools on our websites (see “Sponsored
Ad” or “Sponsored Listings” or “Sponsored
Results”). So what does this mean for you?
Compensation may impact where the Sponsored
Schools appear on our websites, including whether
they appear as a match through our education
matching services tool, the order in which they
appear in a listing, and/or their ranking. Our
websites do not provide, nor are they intended to
provide, a comprehensive list of all schools (a) in the
United States (b) located in a specific geographic
area or (c) that offer a particular program of study.
By providing information or agreeing to be
contacted by a Sponsored School, you are in no way
obligated to apply to or enroll with the school.
Your trust is our priority. We at EducationDynamics
believe you should make decisions about your
education with confidence. that’s why
EducationDynamicsis also proud to offer free
information on its websites, which has been used by
millions of prospective students to explore their
education goals and interests.