Academy of Art University

« See more reviews of Academy of Art University

If I had to describe my school in one sentence I would say my college is educational. It's a very free willed school. That inspirers and prepares you for greatness.

Academy of Art University is an institution dedicated to serving artists, so, if you do not passionately love your art, you will not passionately love this school.

Academy of art university is a school that is providing me with skillsets I need to not only succeed, but be the absolute best in my field of Visual Development.

Teachers know what they are talking about but school is overpriced and seems very disorganized. School spends money on things that are completely unnecesary.

The Academy of Art is a fast paced school focussed on providing art students with the skills and knowledge to succeed in the field that a student chooses.

The Academy of Art university is a very masterly apprenticeship, all while being helpful in assistanting students in the maximum level of skill in degree.

The Academy of Art is a great place for me to further my education in Animation because of its teachers, courses, and labs available for the students.

the academy of art university has working professionals working in the industry teaching you about your major and it doesnt get any better than that.

A great school for learning about the traditional and untraditional arts but still in need of improvement which is taking place but ever so slowly.

Academy of Art University is definitely an ideal school if you have a passion for art, and you are willing to achieve success in the art world.