Academy of Art University

« See more reviews of Academy of Art University

I consider the tuition rates at my school the worst thing. Beacuse tuition is so high student's are unable to support themselves without worring about paying back high loans after graduating.

The only negative thing I have to say is that their online e-mail system can suffer from a glitch every now and then, which can be an issue when attempting to communicate with instructors.

There aren't many opportunities for students with other majors to meet and collaborate. There should be more classes offered where different majors can get together and create work.

The worst thing is the administrative department. They treat you like a dollar sign and only want your money. There is no grace when it comes to dealing with this department.

The worst thing is probably the cost of tuition in addition to the standard cost of living in San Francisco. It is tough primarily if you are supporting yourself financially.

It is a private for profit school. So, when the government increased the grant money available to college students, the Academy of Art increased their tuition rates.

Currently, I think the worst thing is the cost. I sometimes feel like I'm getting less than i'm paying for. For the most part, I am satisfied with the school.

Nothing! I love how responsive everyone is and how great my advisors have been. I couldn't ask for a better situation honestly and I love the online program.

The online classes arew not the bert choice, I had an extremely hard time, becuase I simply was on my own with everything. I recamend you stay on-campus.

I'd say the worst thing about my school is the bus and shuttle schedule. The buses and shuttles are always too crowded, too few and often not timely.