Academy of Art University

« See more reviews of Academy of Art University

I feel as though; the character of a person that plans to attend the Academy of Art University needs to be prohibitively motivated and ambitious. Students should also have a good work ethic; College isn’t easy no matter what university a student may choose attend. But most importantly Academy of art university Students should be creative, and artistic. There is a quote that “Dreams will always be dreams unless we have the courage to pursue them.” - by Walt Disney. Those encouraging words inspired me to pursue my dreams, in hopes of one day making my creative visions a reality.

The kind of person who should attend this school is one who is focus and driven for what they are passionate about. This person must be open-minded to learning all they can, and must be able to know and plan out the classes they will need to successfully graduate with all the knowledge they will need for the field they want to pursue in. This person must also be friendly and ask a lot of questions; instructors see this and it will benefit them because connections with the instructors are crucial. Lastly, this person must have a great personality.

Its an art school so its mainly for artistic students or students with a strong sense of art, style, creativity, and looking for inspiration. However, not everyone has to be artistic, it would help, as skills like programming and advertising can play a role. Also, this school works with two types of artistics: the visual ones with skills in physical art and design (fashion, fine art, illustration) and the technical side that tests one skills of using various software and computer programs (game programming, animation, web design) all to make art.

I think that anyone who wants to learn more about the world and issues outside of their community should attend Academy of Art University. Anyone who attends AAU must be open minded and willing to work with others who may not share the same values, this person must also want to listen to every opinion without judgment even if they do not agree. A person set that their "ways" are the only right ways to live should not attend my university, because it would be a waste of their time and everyone that they encounter, because they will learn nothing.

Anyone with a positive attitude and someone who wants to pursue a career in art should attend Academy of Art University. The individual must be determined and let no body step in their way. The individual must be smart and willing to do the assigned lessons, tests, and attend class every single day. If an individual wants to do it so badly to attend this college they must always stay focus on their goals. It want be a piece of cake but studying hard makes the work easier. Somehow this individual will make it, graduate from college with a job.

The school I'm attending specializes in art and design. You may think you know a lot before attending this school but once you take classes at the Academy of Art you'll learn a lot of on what your majoring in and beyond. The type of people that should attend this school should be artist who wants to be push their skills to another level. Attending the Academy of Art University you'll be on the road from being a mediocre armature to becoming a knowledge professional.

A person who is 100% serious about what they want to do. Uncertainty isn't an option when attending this school. They have to be sure without a doubt that an art school is where they want to go because the programs all move so fast that if you miss one day, you're behind by at least a week, maybe even two. A goal-orientad person is very ideal for Academy of Art because they know exactly what they want to do and how to make sure that they get it done.

A hardworking, honest, and artistic person. The school really looks for talent, one might struggle if they just come here because they think it's a piece of cake, when in reality it is rather difficult to keep up with all the projects. A person who comes here has to have good prioritization skills, I know many people who dropped out because they preferred to party and procrastinate.

Anyone with a passion and the determination to go somewhere in life. If you believe in yourself you can make anything happen and this school will assist you in the proccess. The Academy of Art Institute will provide you with the tools and make you work for what you want in life. They have many different aspects of art and have been very helpful guiding me toward my dreams.

The type of person that should attend the Academy of Art University is someone who has a wonderful imagination and is creative. Someone who enjoys the spotlight but in eager to learn what happens behind the scene. A person who has a strong knowledge in computers would be a huge help in many of the degree programs they offer.