Arizona Christian University

« See more reviews of Arizona Christian University

The kind of person that should attend this school is the person who values his or her faith. This school promotes Spiritual growth in the lives of the students, and it is a requirement to graduate with a Biblical minor. With that being said, I would not encourage somebody who is not interested in spiritual things to attend this school, because it would not be in their best interest.

If you are a driven individual who wants to pursue excellence in education and learn more about your Christian faith, while also fostering friendships and building community in a small-school atmosphere, this school is perfect for you. It provides a venue for all those things and more - truly, it is what you make of it.

A person who is looking to furthur their knowlegde of the Bible, and dedicated to what they believe. They don't have to necessarily be Christian, but interested in the Christian faith.

If you want to attend Arizona Christian University (Southwestern) be prepared to learn a lot about the bible and be challenged academically in a small environment.

Honestly, any person that is trying to recieve a great education and a develop a relationship with God.