Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Christian University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Arizona Christian University

Brianna

I love Arizona Christian it makes you feel so at home and just so safe at the school. It’s a place that’s exciting to go to. The atmosphere of the people that inhabit the school is just amazing. It’s honestly a good fit for everyone. It’s a small school but it makes up for it with the friendliness and caring people throughout the campus.

Christian

I am transferring into Arizona Christian from another religious university and I feel ACU is by far the better fit for me. So far I love ACU and haven't found any problems with the school. They provide a safe christian environment for people like me to grow in faith and academics.

Ethan

I love the environment here, especially with the Christian community. I also love how small the classroom sizes are. I feel like it's important to have a relationship with your professors, and it is very easy to do so here. I am here to both get an education and to grow in my relationship with the Lord. This is definitely the place to grow in all aspects.

kyaw

Arizona Christian University is a place where all the students feel like home. The people are incredibly nice and the classes are both fun are challenging. The class sizes are very small, which allows you to get to know your professors and classmates, which is a huge advantage over larger universities. I have definitely grown in my faith since I started attending this school, and have received the academic preparation that I need for a career in my field.

juan

Carris

My school is best known for it's community and academics. The community is welcoming and inviting. The academics allows you to grow in your knowlegde but also your faith.

My classmates are friendly but also intelligent.

I would tell myself to not stress. In high school I thought college was going to be terrible. I have loved college more than high school and I thought I would never think that. College is a time in your life to expand your freedom and grow in your knowledge. I would tell myself as a high school senior to relax and not stress. I would also tell myself to not worry as much about the applications and enjoy my last year in high school.

Lina

I know you cant wait to get out of the house and move into the dorms and start your college life. You should, because it is pretty awesome! However, independence comes at a price. Don't slack on your grades that last semester, just do the boring busy work and get those A's because B's will only get you so much. Start saving anything and everything you can and be prepared to work your tail off in order to pay all the bills that are coming. It is going to be hard and you might cry a few times when everything seems like it is falling apart, but keep your chin up because this is only going to make you stronger. Keep working hard now and be ready to work harder after graduation, but it is worth every late night shift and every month you go by without being able to get new stuff or go out. The freedom you will have and knowing that you are able to take care of yourself is the most rewarding feeling you can have. Keep going and do everything you can now to make the ride a bit easier later.

The entire campus is one big family. Whether you live on campus or commute, there is always somone to talk to or hang out with on or off campus. You never sit in the lounge alone, you never eat alone and if you need a study parter, all you have to do is wave at whoever is walking around campus. The students and staff all support each other which creates a very open and honest atmosphere around the campus. This family atmosphere and genuine kindness is what made me decide to come to this institution.

Aside from the tuition payments every month, the worst thing about my school is that the second floor lounge in the resident hall is never clean. It doesn't matter if it is completely trashed after a football game or if there is one single plate of cafeteria food sitting on a table, that space can never be perfectly clean. Even though our wonderful maitenance vaccums the lounge every night, crumbs and cups will always manage to find their way onto the carpet within the hour.

adam

People who dont like small schools

People who dont like small schools

Remember to save money and just be yourself! you make better friends that way

Dealing with the financial aid department and registering for classes to fit your schedule

Michelle

Honestly, any person that is trying to recieve a great education and a develop a relationship with God.

Honestly staying on track of finances. The college work load isn't as bad as teacher make of it in high school. Look for scholarships and finanical aid.

August

August You have potential and you are doing good so far with accomlpishing your goals you had set for yourself when you were a freshman. When you get to college there will be 6 skills you need to continue to be a successful student. Preparation, Networking, Note-taking, Studying, Review, and Balance. If you ever feel like you are rushing your future just like you rushed the age of 18 Just remember "You have to crwal before you walk" . Also think about the sacrafices you would have to make when you get to college because you, will be a full time student and working at the same time. Highschool and college is a big transition.You have to be more responsible in college because you're an adult and no one will be there to baby sit you and tell you don't do this and don't do that. Your good communication skills will be an big help in college. It will be easier to interact with people who have the same goals as you and you won't hesitate to ask your professors questions. Almost forgot one thing. You might want to go to bed on time too.

Arizona Christian University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.