Arizona Christian University

« See more reviews of Arizona Christian University

I have gotten that you need to take responsablity for your life. It is up to you to do your homework and do your laundry and clean your room. It is life with training wheels. There is a structure, but there is a lot more freedom that most high school student only dream for. The only problem is that with the freedom they loose track of what they are really supposed to be doing. I learned how to be a functioning adult in this world.

I have gotten an amazing education from this college as well as friends that I will have for the rest of my life. I have grown as a Christian more than I thought was possible and have learned a lot from my teachers both spiritually and intellectually. If I would have attended a different school, I know that I would not have gotten the relationships I have now as well as the mix of both religious and career-oriented courses.

Don't worry about not being able to make friends. There are a wide variety of people. The odds of not finding a friend is slim. Study hard, but still have fun. Do your homework first and your fun time second. Listen during class and never be afraid to ask questions. And most importantly, have fun. You only go to college once.

I have received the ability and confidence to go out into this worl and make an impact to those around me. I also have received a great education and the experience needed to go out and be succesful in my major.

I would tell myself to stay in school study really hard , that the benefits will all be worth it in the end it is much easier to continue on then restart later in life

Your going to want to go to college, and maybe not for the education. The loans might be scary, but it's such a small cost in comparison to the chances you will have.

Honestly staying on track of finances. The college work load isn't as bad as teacher make of it in high school. Look for scholarships and finanical aid.

Remember to save money and just be yourself! you make better friends that way