Wilmore, KY
Asbury University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Asbury University

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Dora

I am in love with this school and took a few classes as a highschool senior. It is my dream school because the teachers invest in their students. The atmosphere is one of learning and critical thinking. It is fun to be there. If you prefer smaller communities, its also good. Stellar art professors.

Allison

I love Asbury. I could not have gone anywhere else. Asbury has a variety of people and trips to attend. The largest class I’ve been in is around 40 students and that was a Gen-Ed. I’ve had a class of five people for multiple classes. As you get into your major your class size gets really small.

Victoria

Asbury is very intentional in that it seeks out the incoming students to ensure they are included in the community. I highly recommend this college because it has provided an extremely welcoming, growing, bonding, and friendly experience. Without a doubt, I would return to Asbury, both for the experience had here, and for the engaging atmosphere that is undeniably present.

Rebekah

I love it. Its a great place to go to school as its a great community and it is also a great place for academics. The staff members are welcoming and knowledgeable. The community is also a very close knit community with students from all over the world. This international atmosphere is very important to me.

Alaina

I love the Equine program and the culture, I have had tons of of hands on experience with the horses at the equine enter and have been supported and encouraged by friends and faculty. most of the professors are great. Small class sizes and you can really get to know the professors.

Madison

Asbury is an amazing school and I love it here. The professors are amazing and are available to talk almost whenever and they teach you way way more than just the content of the class. The people here are very loving and friendly, and are there whenever you need something. It is definitely a certain taste, as we are a religious school and we have rules and standards to follow, but overall I would recommend everyone to check it out!

Deionta

I love Asbury University. Great staff and peers. This is an awesome school to attend. You will not regret your decision to be apart of a family away from home. This is a big decision in your life so choosing wisely is a must. They stand on the their morals and standards as a whole. College should be taken seriously and Asbury as put an imprint on myself and my family heart. I will recommend Asbury to anyone. They believe God first and then education!!!!

Tricia

For its small size, Asbury offers some great programs and has exceptional faculty.

If a person wants a school with a large campus and strong school spirit, then Asbury is not a good match.

Caitlin

A place where we love God and love each other.

A place where we love God and love each other.

It is very easy to make friends.

Sometimes there are more rules than you had at home which can be frustrating. Making friends is realy easy though.

Asbury University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.