Baker College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Baker College

Mariah

It is a great college, and they are very flexible for those who have to work. They are very reasonable with transferring credits. They are very helpful, and easy to contact. I appreciate how much they care about each and every student. They really are helpful in making sure you take the appropriate classes.

Courtney

Overall, Baker College is a great, small college. The class sizes are about 25 students. The occupational therapy program is wonderful!! The professors are there for their students and they push them to be exceptional therapists. Staff are all very friendly, however, at times there is lack of communication in the financial aid office and student services office. It requires the student to be persistent at times.

Latoya

I like the campus and the same class sizes. I would say I wish we had more electrical engineering professors instead of just the one or two that we have. But I feel like I am really learning a lot at this school and it is more affordable here.

Kamren

I believe it is a decent school to be at, especially now that they switched from quarters to semesters. The campus is safe, and professors are accessible. The food court is great, we have a selection of food to choose from which is pretty nice. Books are pretty expensive and so are the credit hours compared to other schools, but Baker is relatively a great school over all.

Timothy

I have enjoyed attending college at Baker College. The teachers have all been extremely supportive. The communication between fellow students has been a bright point and it has been exciting chatting with classmates from around the country. I would recommend Baker as a great option for on campus and online options as they have a simple system for registering and attending classes.

Destiny

They often make some questionable decisions as a whole. but all the instructors there are really there to help you graduate and do the best you can do. They're always willing to work with you on whatever you need and try to accommodate your life into your school life. Other staff members are also super friendly and helpful.

Marissa

Although learning is everything here, living on campus definitely has its perks. I have my group of friends and I have absolutely no regrets with the college I chose. We do not have sports but it is pretty easy to get a group of friends and going to the gym to play a game. We also relax and play video games.

Andres

Overall a good school

Sulaiman

I chose Baker College because the Computer Programming degree that they offered there didn't have any irrelevant courses. The teachers are very knowledgeable in their professions, and are very helpful to the students. It is a very cultured college, that offers excellent courses.