Ball State University

« See more reviews of Ball State University

Ball State University is an extremely diverse and accepting institution, and for that reason I say all types of people should attend BSU. Although the university has a student body ppopulation of more than 20,000, the class sizes and departments are quite small and close knit, which accomidates students who like smaller schools, as well as those who would like to be a part of a larger univeristy. In addition to the amazingly diverse academic nature of BSU, the university also many extracurricular activities, ranging from athletics and greek life, to academic clubs and artisitc organizations.

This school best suits those that are not sure what they want to do when entering as a freshman. As a freshman I wanted to be a telecommuncations major but, am now planning to graduate with a degree in biology! Through a combination of very different core classes, BSU helps students explore their interests and exposes students to new options that can open unexpected doors. The diverse classes gave me the chance to try on different professions and interests, which is something I feel every student should experience!

There are different times of people that go here. All different varieties of people are welcome here. There's something for everybody to do. It doesn't matter what type of personality you have or anything. I advertise this school to my younger friends. Next year I already have 2 people planning on coming here. One is in the army. He's excited. The other is in band. Our band would be a good place for her to go! Anybody that you can think of is able to go to school at Ball State University. Simple and accepts anybody.

I chose Ball State University because I wanted the bigger school experience without going to a huge school. Additionally, I wanted to go away to college without being too far away. While going on college visits I was told that I would be able to "see myself" at the right school. This is what I did and I feel like it helped me to make the correct decision for me. Ball State has been the right fit for me and many of the friends I have made while at school.

I believe that many different types of students should attend this school, such as students with different ethnic backgrounds, those who are diligent and are hardworking, students that are involved in activities and have school spirit, and those who have faith in themselves as a student. I believe that the student should obtain many of these qualities in order to be perpared for this opportunity to be apart of Ball State University.

Ball State University is a school for a variety of different people. The social student would defintiely fit in, with a variety of clubs to join and events to attend. The layed back student, is able to receive a degree in a low stress enviroment, well enjoying there time on campus. The student who is solely focused on their education would also fit in here, based on the amazing education resources that BSU has to offer.

The kind of person that should attend Ball State University is someone who is able to work hard and give their all. If you have a good mind set on what you want your future to look like, then you should do great. Ball State has a wide variety of people who attend the University. People of all races are able to attend. It does not matter what major a person has, they are still ablet to achieve that degree at Ball State.

A prospective Ball State student should be a self-motivated person, one who will pursue success on his or her own and is self empowering. Ball State has a great deal of opportunity for challenge and experience in many fields, and anyone will excel as much he or she chooses. However, Ball State will not push their students to greatness. It provides opportunity, but puts the onus on the students to step up.

I think that Ball State is a school open to a variety of people and that anyone can attend. I do think that to attend the university you have to be willing to work hard and excel in the classroom but there is also a lot of time for activities. I think someone who attends Ball State has to be open to diversity and willing to work hard because this is a school where everyone gets along and works together.

Anybody ready to focus, and take full advantage of their learning opportunities, would be perfect for Ball State. Ball State offers a variety of programs, groups, and help for all kinds of students with different backgrounds. I think the majority of people would fit in, and enjoy their years on campus. The teachers and students are accepting of all people, and are more than willing to help when asked.