Barry University

« See more reviews of Barry University

I love the school because they give the student a lot of opportunities like in financial.Their is a class for the freshman.They teach us howto manage your college live and social live at the same time. They are labs were you can go for help if you need it, they help you with homework and testes.The writing lab is were the students go for help when they have papers to write for class.The classes are small it's a benefit for the students because the teachers know your names and have time to help the students .

There are only great things I can say about Barry University, with full honesty. But the best thing about our University is the closeness of our community; family. You don't have to know the next person to walk past you; however, there is never a day when you do not hear a simple, "Hello" or" How are you?". It's always nice to feel at place in a different environment that seems so foreign to you. Barry University has a lot to offer and acceptance is the key thing you need, to survive anywhere you go.

The best thing about my school is the size. I think the size of a school and classroom plays a major role in a student's education. Barry University is a fairly small school with classes ranging anywhere from six to twenty stendents. This enables a more one-on-one relationship with the professors. Many times having too many people in a class could be intimidating, but in a smaller surounding students are more likely to be comfortable and ask questions in class.

I feel the best thing about my school is the people, i say this because everyone I met has been very welcoming to me since i've arrived on campus at the beginning of the semester. The atmosphere created here makes me truly feel as if i belong here and makes me excited to engage in my classwork. Therefore, I should be able to excel in my level of focus as a student and be encouraged to further my education here in Miami.

You find people who are interested in the same things you are, people who can exercise your mind. You meet great friends here, on and off campus. Barry is also a very comfortable place, the professors are wonderful, they're relaxed and they will work with you if needed. This school is pretty laid back, at least, the parts of it i've seen. I've learned a lot here and I wouldn't change my experiences for anything.

Barry University has a lot of great things to offer. The thing I would consider the best is a great Nursing program. Since I was a little girl I've always wanted to be a nurse. To be able to attend a school greatly known for its Nursing program is amazing. I know that I will get a great education and a great understanding of what I need to know to become a great nurse in the future.

The best thing about Barry University is that the small class size creates a more personal learning environment for students, resulting in a better overall education and training for the student's intended profession. Barry University's professors and staff really care about the student's future's and will do all that they can to help the student achieve their goals and dreams.

Barry University has a friendly atmosphere. Every staff that I encounter makes you feel welcome. I feel comfortable going to classes. The instructors are very professional. They not only make it easy for the students to understand the subject, they make the students feel comfortable to come to the instructor's office for help.

The best thing about Barry University is the diversity among students and professors. I grew up in a somewhat sheltered town and with coming to Barry have been able to expand my cultural knowledge greatly. It is refreshing to see so many different groups of people working together.

The aura of Barry's campus is amazingly unique. At night the sky that covers the campus is beautiful and the lighting of the clouds is almost this purple tint that is mesmerizing. I love the scenery as well with the palm trees swaying in the breeze.