California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Compared to other schools my school is diverse. It provides a lot of extracurricular activities and jobs. Sacramento State isn’t closed off. For example, Sacramento State is not surrounded by farms. My school is in reach of snow, rivers, downtown, malls etc. My school is school spirited and involved by having competitions with UC Davis. We have sunny weather with minimum rain. The environment and social scene is friendly. Students will not feel left out or overwhelmed at Sacramento State. There are a lot of resources for students and alumni. Most importantly classes are useful and available.

California State University of Sacramento has a lot of great qualities that I looked for when selecting a college to further my education. It's nursing program is ranked one of the highest programs in the state. It was very difficult to get into the nursing program but I believe it was beneficial in selecting students who are extremely motivated and hard-working. The campus also offers many great resources such as an immaculate gym and wellness center. I am truly blessed to be able to attend such an amazing school and to have been selected into their nursing program.

What is unique about Sacramento State compared to other schools is that it's closer to home. It makes it really convenient for me to attend school and it saves me a lot of money. Also, there are programs and services that Sacramento State are offering to students to better their learning experience. For example, I am currently in the MESA Engineering program that helps minority engineering students achieve a good education. There are a lot of benefits that this program offers and I use it to its full potential for example the program offers priority registration.

From my experience, students are incredibly involved in the areas in which they are majoring in. They all actively participate and encourage other students to participate in the actitivities that are organized on campus. In addition, I have found the teachers that I have met so far to be extremely good-tempered and approachable; this is one thing I value above everything else is a teacher that is willing to sit down and talk to their students if there are any problems the student may face, and so far, all of the teachers have provided that opportunity to me.

CSU Sacramento is a school that is culturally diverse, and I believe that meeting new people from different races and backgrounds will give me a better insight into the business world that I want to enter. The school also has strong connections with companies in the sacramento metropolitan area and I would like to take advantage of any internship opportunities as they become available. Sac State is a beautiful campus and the fauclty is very friendly and helpful, especially when I need something explained to me that I didn't understand at first.

The unique thing about Sac State is that this college will give you big help to go to a better University/College. Usually people go to community college to go to a better University/College. Instead at Sac State, you can get a Bachelor's degree and continue going to a better University/College for a graduate school. Another unique thing about Sac State is that Sac State has the most threes on campus then the other California State Universities. These trees makes the campus beautiful, which grabs people's attention about this school.

This school really welcomes students to succeed in the best way you can. It provides a good learning enviroment and provides service to help you accomplish your education goals. The professors at this school teach well and provide a lot of their time to help you if you are stuggling in their classes. This school makes you feel at home and comforts you especially if it is your first time away from home. Its diversity is one thing I really love about this school because it allows you to communicate with people of other cultures.

It was close to where I was living. I transferred from a community college to the University. What really attracted me to Sac State was that it has an Opera Theater class that interacts a lot with the Sacramento Opera including their Maestro, Timm Rolek. Many students from Sac State are actually involved in Sacramento Opera's chorus. The Sacramento Opera also takes time to bring in professions to give master classes to the students. The music department faculty is amazing, they are involved with their students' efforts.

What i belive is mostly unique about this school is that its a very open school and not compated in one little section or area. This School though it is in a metropolitan city; the school itself seems like a little community. other schools that i considered unfortunatly i didnt go visit but even then compared to schools i didnt consider this campus stands out. I also like that this school dosent forced you to reside in it. This school is considered a cummuter school so in a sence thats what i like about it the most.

CSUS is a very accesible and fun school. It is easy to find your way through campus and if you do get lost the people are friendly enough to show you where to go. There are a lot of oppurtunities for networking in the indutry with the numerous job fairs throughout the semesters and the career center on campus is very helpful with this. CSUS also has one of the best Electrical Engineering programs around. A program so good that you are basically guaranteed a job after you graduate. CSUS was an easy choice for me.