Capital University

« See more reviews of Capital University

My classmates all come off generally friendly. Being a small campus, we all see eachother often and eventually a sort of community has been established between us. Its a nice quality for someone that would otherwise have a hard time making friends. In fact it's hard not to know at least a few people in every class!

They are very energetic and more than willing to go out of their way in order to make sure that you succeed in whatever it is that you are doing and are also very friendly and helped me to feel comfortable and open up to people in my major.

I believe my classmates are much like the classmate you would find at any college or university--there are a wide variety of people with different interests and anyone can find somewhere to fit in.

Every person at Capital University students are different, whether it is someones nationality, personality, or background, which makes the students all the more unique and fun to connect with.

My classmates at Capital University were very open minded. Everyone accepted each other and invested in the learning experience.

My classmates are friendly and always will to work with each other to try and get the best they can out of school.

Some of the classmates can be helpful others are only there to help themselves and no one else

Fun, outgoing, but very inteligent group who are always willing to help one another.

They're all here to learn. Most of them are very determined to succeed.

Diverse, friendly and helpful.