Capital University

« See more reviews of Capital University

A student should choose Capital if they enjoy a small close knit environment. If students want to have a one on one relationship with their professors Capital has just that. If students don't want to walk long distances to class Capital is great. It takes five minutes tops to walk from one end of campus to the other. If they want to be by a big city where there are things to do, but not be downtown Capital is perfect. Capital's students are very diverese and I am sure just about anyone can make friends here.

If you are a person that likes the idea of a tight-knit community Capital is the place for you. The classes are small and you can really get to know your professors and the people that are in your classes. You should be a person that is serious about learning and working hard to get a good degree. There is a place for everyone, whether you are artistic, athletic, religious, social, there is something for everyone on this campus. Come with an open mind and an open heart and you will be sure to go far here!

Someone who is hard working and is willing to put forth effort in their field of study should attend Capital University. Sometimes projects and papers can pile up and it is easy to shrug it off and put the work off until last minute. Someone who is disciplined enough to work hard and buget their time wisely should attend. There is enough here to do for fun, but it can only be fun if you're not worried about deadlines or uncompleted work.

Any person can attend and should. The work is intrinsic and thought provoking, but that is what college is all about. Any student is accepted for who they are and their background matters not. Even though it seems 'weird' to say, but the University is welcoming and has a feeling of home to it and has a family feel in the atmosphere.

I would recommend Capital to someone who can make friends easily. Being such a small campus is is easy for one to get left behind if they don't put themselves out there in some way. There are plenty of activites if you look for them. Also if you like being in a confined space, the campus is small and put together.

I don't think there should be a specific kind of person to attend this school. Although, if I had to choose a specific person then it should be a person who is dedicated and has their heart set on the school work. This school is a little on the expensive side so also someone who can keep up with their finances.

A person that likes the small atmosphere and comfortable surrounding. All classrooms are less then a 10 minute walk from dorms (nice for winter). One would also like the fact that Capital is in a small town but only 10 minutes away from OSU for the party scene.

A very warm, socialbe, and determined person should attend a university like my Capital University. Also someone who is not very fond of large overcrowoded campuses and appreciates the interaction of a small compus community.

A person that enjoys small classes and one on one interaction should attend Capital University. Very tight-knit relationships, everybody knows everybody and a person that enjoys seeing a smile every day. :)

Someone who wouldn't mind having a dead campus on weekends, likes to be involved in alot of activities, and enjoys small class sizes.