Carnegie Mellon University

« See more reviews of Carnegie Mellon University

My closest friends are my floormates, especially the one that lives next to my room. Every Friday or Saturday night, students here always hang out with their friends on or off campus. There are many events, which will be informed via email, going on everyday at CMU.

Athletic events are not very popular thoughout campus. Atheles support other athletes. However, initiatives are being made to involve both athletics and academic extracirriculars so that everyone can have support and a fan base for their work.

Student life at CMU can be fun if you simply take chances and try new things. Students are found doing any number of activities including sports, art, theater, research, coding, and having a good time.

Theater is very popular, as well as when guest speakers arrive on campus. I am involved in Buggy Sweepstakes, which is a very big deal at CMU.

Robotics engineering clubs, Formula SAE racing, service organizations and a plethora of business clubs that cover every field of business.

I don't know. I'm an Architecture Major. Sleep is my extracurricular activity. Sometimes showering and eating as well....

sports and greek. my fraternity. yes. not popular. work. painting the fence. once or twice a week. track meet. movie.

Greek life is very strong and a good way to get involved- $1 movies if you dont want to drink

lots of parties are fun and there are lots of people to meet at them

Do students in dorms leave their doors open? - I do