Castleton, VT

Castleton University

« See more reviews of Castleton University

I came to Vermont after I graduated high school in Arizona, so when I'm here I tend to brag about the weather and environment because it is such a different experience from Arizona. I also love how small my classes are and how we get more one on one time to speak with professors. I just love the size of the school and it is absolutely perfect for me and fits my personality well in many ways! Overall, I love the school I attend. It is a close-knit community of great students and faculty.

The thing that I brag about to my friends is probably how nice everything is. Castleton just added two year ago a new dorm which is the nicest one that we have. Along with that they put a lot of money into the sports that are played here, and they jsut redid our cafertia. I know that the food isn't always the best, but that we have a great new cafertia.

I tend to brag about my new friends. They are so much more caring and generous. My new friends would do anything thing for me, when I give them something a favor or what not they always repay me in a favor or in some other way.

i tell my friends how the size of the school is perfect..the dorms are nice, there are tons of renovations going on so there will be many new buildings. I also tell them that the people there are always nice.

This school is small but it has a big heart. It is easy to adapt to this school. There are many different clubs, activities and sports at Castleton. I really enjoyed being at this school.

I brag about the sporting event, the things i get to do in my classes, and how nice my teachers are.

how close it is to my house and how small it is. i love this school it is just right

Size, cost