Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

Cedarville University is above all a Christ-cenetered university that strives to help its students achieve excellence academically and spiritually having a strong emphasis on approaching life with a Biblical worldview and sending young men and women into society for leadership and service as they seek to accomplish all that is within their abilities and talents.

Cedarville is a small, Christ centered, libral arts college situated right between Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati, where students will get the same quality education they would receive at a big University, as well as the personal interactions with faculty and staff who's main goal is to pour into students and make them better people.

Cedarville is a Christ-centered university that embraces each student as a member of a big family that cares about you individually; on an academic and personal level, providing you with a broad range of opportunities both social and academically to assist you in preparing for your future career and making friends for life!

Cedarville is a Christian liberal arts university with high character and academic standards, accessible professors, and a highly engaged student body that provides an excellent education for careers and for life.

Cedarville is a Christ-centered university intending to train students in the liberal arts while still maintaining the Christian heritage and background through each part of the teaching.

A very rare environment; where the combination of top notch, knowledgeable, and caring instructors, combined with diverse and friendly students, make this a first rate university.

An exciting enviroment with strong academics however the students are what makes the school; fun, caring and striving to follow Jesus Christ in any profession.

This school provides an academically challenging yet fun and friendly atmosphere and is a great place to spend the four years (or more) of your college career!

My school is a Christ centered learning university that puts God first and formost and focuses on intigrating faith into the area of the field being studied.

Cedarville Univeristy is a Christ-centered school that focuses on students holisitically by focusing on their spiritual, social, and academic growth.