Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

Cedarville students are friendly, and encouraging. In class we encourage each other to stretch our minds and think more intuitively about topics and integrate our faith into real life situations. Most classrooms are set up to assimilate interaction between the professor and the student, allowing a higher degree of learning and personal growth. Classmates truly care about each other and their needs and daily grown in their relationships trough time spent together. Cedarville students are full of energy, kindness, a genuine nature and passion for Christ and each other. I truly believe that Cedarville students are what make Cedarville University.

The community that is created at Cedarville is one of the love of God. The students here are what make the school. It is difficult to go through the day with a frown on your face, someone, even if you don't know them will stop and ask you if you are doing okay. It is a loving community where everyone is striving to serve God and follow His perfect will.

My classmates have many characteristics each in their individual way; however there are some characteristics that stand out for example; they are kind, caring, intrigued and attentive in classes and lectures, healthy fun loving people, and just in general great human beings that have much potential in helping and contributing to our country today.

Because it is a school full of Christian students, the environment can be pretty petty sometimes. What I really think that the school needs is a group of kids that realize we all struggle with things, and rather than point fingers I really wish we would start supporting eachother.

All my classmates are born again christians, they are very nice and helful. At first I was having trouble because I was homesick, they did all they could to make me feel at home in my unit. We get together to study as well as have fun.

Most of my classmates have become more like a family to me because of our shared faith, the small classes at Cedarville, and the fact that once in your major field of study you have classes with the same people all the time.

Friendly, eager to interact within and out of class, enjoy studying together, a strong camraderie forms within the major as you progress through your years at college with a lot of private jokes arising out of the group.

My classmates are energetic, full of life and passion, very committed and disciplined in their work ethic, and willing to help and encourage others if they are in need.

My classmates at Cedarville are truly wonderful; the classes are challenging but a friend is never too far to ask for help or to encourage you in succeeding in a class.

They are from every state in the country, basically Conservative in their politics and their religion, are family-oriented, and like to have fun without alcohol.