Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

The atmosphere: it's a smaller school so you kind of know every person in your academic class, and there's a strong sense of community throughout the school; student organizations do a lot to promote on campus activities for the student body.

The fact that our school is faith based and how everyone just gets along with everyone else. There is no drinking on campus, but yet everyone still finds things to do that are just as fun and most of the time more fun than drinking.

There are a wide variety of majors to choose from that incorporate a Christian worldview along with a rigorous academic schedule. There is a committment to excellence as well as an even higher committment to spiritual growth.

The education that I received and the godly environment. Chapel everyday was such a blessing. The practical experiences in the theatre were very helpful with coursework.

One of my favorite parts about my school is the people. Virtually all of the students are great people and the staff and faculty both love God so much.

The school is very big on community involvement and ministries - of being part of something bigger than just you and your career.

The people are awesome! We may live in the middle of a corn field but the people here make it worth it!

How great my friends are, the good times we have, and how much I enjoy the classes in my major.

I brag mostly about the people, the activities, and the sports facility center at the school.

All the activites that the campus has going on for the students to participate in.