Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

Cedarville University is certainly not for everyone, however, people looking for a small (around 3,000 students), faith based, person-oriented, and challenging academic environment will find it at Cedarville. Academic coaching is avaliable and spiritual growth is emphasized. There are also plenty of opportunities to serve the surrounding community and build upon personal character. Students who want a holistic educational experience will find Cedarville an ideal campus. Professors are well qualified for their positions and academics are challenging. Students are encouraged to develop as a whole person: spiritually, mentally, and physically. Anyone looking for this will enjoy Cedarville.

I have spoken to many successful Christians in their industry, and all would agree that Cedarville University is 'the Christian college' that they would recommend. Cedarville is not only competitive academically, but is also the perfect environment to teach Biblical indoctrination within every part of one's life. A prospective student looking for a cohesive student body, and wishes to earn a quality education from professors who truly care about their students should attend this college. Cedarville is not meant for the student who does not want to learn how to incorporate a Christian lifestyle into their future work place.

People who would like to be challenged academically, so that they will be as mentally and physically equipped for their chosen field as possible. Cedarville University requires a specific minor on top of a bachelor's degree. The classes here are rigorous and often entail an intense workload. But for those who strive to be the best they can be academically, as well as, enjoying an encouraging environment would be very well off at Cedarville. I put a good amount of money into my education here, but all the financial difficulties are worth this full-proof education.

Cedarville University does not "mess around" when it comes to success. The level of accountability at this school is great and students are expected to excel in their studies. From the moment I stepped foot onto the campus, I knew that I was going to be pushed to be the very best that I could be. People who are goal-oriented should attend Cedarville University. If you want to be fully prepared for life in the working world, Cedarville University is the place to learn the life skills you will need.

Someone who attends Cedarville University must have a heart for the Lord. He should be number one in your life. Cedarville really tries to focus on the importance of growing closer to Him. Also, having a desire to do well in grades is very important. Classes require perseverance and the motivation to make it through. You will be pushed to succeed. Lastly, Cedarville is for anyone who loves people and is looking for faculty and staff who genuinely care about you.

Anyone who loves God and people and wants to grow spiritually, socially, and academically should attend Cedarville University. The school will challenge you to think critically about the world and society we live in and will strive to equip leaders of excellence in their field of choice. If you have the desire to be the best in your field of study and occupation then Cedarville University is the perfect place for you.

Students who attend this school should have a good moral background. It helps if your background has included some Biblical studies. Don't be planning on doing a lot of partying. Cedarville has a zero tolerance for drinking, smoking, drugs and sex.

Cedarville draws in upper-middle class baptist students. The biggest programs are probably nursing andengineering. The graphic design department is excellent (including professors who care that their students learn well and live good lives).

A person who beleives that Jesus Christ is their savior is number one and to me, you have to be willing to be stretched in your faith and want to grow. The course load is a lot so the student needs to be focused

A person who is serious about their education and someone who wants a biblical perspective of learning. Someone who desires to do great things and be challenged not only accademically but spiritually as well.