Chapman University Top Questions

What do students complain about most?

No matter where you go, you will get sick of the food, it is one of the biggest complaints. Sometimes it is difficult to get into the classes, but we shouldn't complain compared to state schools. Commuters complain that you have to get to campus a half hour early to get a good spot. Another complaint is scheduling rooms if you are an organization, we have so many organizations you have to do it significantly in advanced.

Like any distinguished university, Chapman is a lot of work. All of the classes are obviously designed to make the students work hard and learn a lot. There is a lot of studying, reading, tests, and papers. Students are constantly in the library, meeting in study groups, and trying to crank out that 10-page paper. It is also hard to keep up with classes and become involved like it is recommended to. It is not fun to just get through your 4 years of college by studying and going to class. We want to join clubs, organizations, Greek life, and more. It is hard to balance it all. The most frequent complaint that I have heard from everyone is that they are "too busy" but this is bound to happen. Get the most out of your college experience and get involved, but don't forget about your classes. Sounds tough, but it's worth it.