Chapman University Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Loren

Hands down, Third Floor of the Library in the Rotunda. The students that go up there are serious and work quietly so if you are a quiet studier like me, this is the best place to be productive and not distracted.

For me personally in my dorm room, but I also like to go the the lounges in the dorms or to the library. If you get a nice quiet place in the library it is nice to get work done there.

I learned the hard way that my dorm room is not always the best place to do my homework. It can be loud, distracting, and difficult not to switch over to Facebook anytime I feel like I need a break. Unsurprisingly, the best place to get work done at Chapman is the library. Our Leatherby Libraries have four floors of quiet, productive areas. Whether you want to book a study room, find an empty cubicle, or study with friends at a table, it has it all. Students are always respectful of others studying, and know there are many other places they can go if they need to have a conversation or be loud. I have never had a problem with the library, but sometimes it gets crowded. Trying to find an empty table during finals week is like searching for gold in a muddy river. Therefore, i have found refuge in Chapman's law library. Although the law school is not connected to the University, it is simply across the street. It also has many cubicles and tables that are perfect for studying. I have never been more productive than when I was in the law library. One of the things students never have to worry about at Chapman is finding a place to get work done. It is an academic school and is built for us to excel.