Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

Freshman classes are usually very large so most professors wont get to know you unless you are active. Students study habits vary depending on their major but most study quite frequently.

I took 19 hours my last semester and my largest class only had around 20 students in it. The professors generally know every student by first name, and are also usually very approachable.

Clemson is a great school for academics. Professors vary just like any other institute. Studying is awesome in our 6 floor library and it will cater to any type of studying.

Most of my professors know my name. My favorite class was a small, laid back class, CU 101-Nursing. Students study sunday through thursday, religiously. LOL.

The academics were pretty tough. The curriculum's and professors were very rigorous in their teaching. However this has shaped me into a much better person.

can have a lot of fun and still study a lot. provides a lot of extra help when needed. competitive students. teachers want you to succeed.

Professors know everybody individually. Class partcipation is common; we do discuss outside the class, and students are competitive.

All of my PRTM professors know my name and something about me. Classes are a good size and professors are wiling to work with you!

The advisers are wonderful. I've yet to take a class there because I'm a rising freshman, so I can't provide more information.

We have every thing that you can think of from engineer programs, nursing programs, education etc.