Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

someone who is smart, ambitious, willing to challenge the status quo; someone who is passionate about a topic and is willing to fight for it and find others to fight with you; someone who enjoys having an active nightlife and someone who LOVES football and sharing that love with 80,000 other people on Gameday

Any person should attend Clemson! The student body is very diverse, but also accepting of one another. No matter your personality type either. Clemson is "big" school, but with a small school feel because you can find the right niche of people to get along with.

Clemson is for a vey hard working individual who knows what career path they wish to follow. Someone who also enjoys attending football games, spending time downtown with friends, and participating in clubs would really love Clemson.

To attend this school, a person must either be very intelligent and willing to put in the work to get the results they want, or just be a great athlete and take easy classes and pass (sarcasm).

Anyone who iss personable and enjoys spending time with others. Those who love tradition and enjoy working hard would especially thrive here at Clemson. Go Tigers!

Students who prefer a college that gives importance to both academics and extra-curricular activities. Added to that, students who prefer to study in a medium sized college.

It's cozy. The people are warm and friendly, the campus is absolutely beautiful, and it's not extremely expensive in reference to the amount of education you receive.

If you LOVE football (and other sports, too!), love the outdoors and friendly people, then Clemson is for you! It has been such a great experience so far.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who is serious in getting a good education, good career, and a successful life.

People attending Clemson University should have a strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible because things change so quickly there.