Clemson University

« See more reviews of Clemson University

The best thing about Clemson University is the diversity. Coming from a predominately black high school was a big transformation for me. Mixing in with different students from different backgrounds and ethnicities is great. Being diversed allows you to see what others go through and you learn about different cultures and the way other groups does things. At Clemson University no matter what color or race you are it is not hard to fit in and you are not discriminated against. That is why I consider the diversity at this University the best about my school.

The best thing about my school it the assistance they offer. Being a freshman at a large university has the potential to be intimidating and hard, because you have to become adjusted to a new place with new, harder curriculum. My school sends out many emails for personal assistance, and tutoring that they encourage students to attend for free. They often have studying tips posted everywhere around school and hold forums to help new students adjust. The extra efforts make the new students feel more comfortable with the new environment.

When I first arrived at Clemson, I was taken back by the amount of school spirit . I think that this is the best thing because it reflects every other possitive aspect of the university. Because students are so proud of their school, they do their best to make a good image for it by excelling in school , athletics, and even as people. Once attending here, not only does your closet fade into all orange, but you begin to get an unbelievable proudness for what a great school you attend and it shows wherevere you are.

The thing I consider the best about my school is our school spirit. Sure every university has students who support their team, but there is just something special about Clemson fans. Alumnae come back for every home game, starting days in advance to camp out, cook out, and be surrounded by those who enjoy the same thing they do- the Clemson Family. I ran into a stranger once who said it perfectly, "I don't know what it is about you Clemson people, but your undying love for Clemson is admired by everyone I know."

What makes Clemson the best school for me was the school spirit and friendly atmosphere of the entire campus. Everyone is smiling and friendly everywhere you go. The amount of orange(school's main color) on "Solid Orange Fridays" is enormous; everyone wears it. Even professors will end their emails with "Go Tigers!". When I toured the school 3 different people yelled out to our tour group "Come to Clemson!" The passion each student has for our school is astounding and makes for a warm, welcoming atmosphere.

The environment at Clemson is something wholly foreign to me. It's amazing how much school spirit pulses through the streets on campus on a day-to-day basis. Everyone is happy and friendly and the overall feeling brings you in with comfort. Thus far, I've been extremely impressed with the how the beauty of the school itself and the beauty of the individuals who go there have collided to create such an amazing college experience and feel.

The best thing about Clemson is the school spirit. It really makes the students feel like part of something bigger. Because of the abudance of school spirit, Clemson University is not just a place of learning, but also a tight-knit community. Whether you are at a football game, a party, or just walking through campus, one can feel the school and student body bursting with school spirit.

I love this school's focus on sports and the outdoors. It's a great place to go if you enjoy hiking, camping, or kayaking. Also, even though we may not win all the time, the entire school comes together in Death Valley to watch a football game. We camp out days in advance to see our Tigers play in Littlejohn during basketball season, even if it means sleeping through the frost.

The best thing that I consider about my school is the environment, the atmosphere as soon as you walk on campus, the people that you meet who say hello to you when you pass them even though you don't know them, and the way that Clemson makes you feel like you are part of giant family that shares your interest in the school, the beauty of the campus, and the football games.

The best thing about Clemson is its size. You definately won't get lost, and the University is the biggest thing in Clemson. Anderson is down the road if you need bigger shopping than just Walmart or Bi-lo. The campus is not spread out over a city, and you can get to any part of campus by walking. Its also a very pretty campus.